Product Type: Perforated Concrete Pipe
Nominal Diameter: 225mm
Effective Length: 1250mm
Socket Diameter: 380mm
Barrel Diameter: 335mm
Angular Defection: 2.90 degrees
Joint Type: ‘G’Ring (rolling ring) Seal
Approx Weight: 108kg
This 225mm diameter perforated concrete pipe is designed to transport and distribute storm water into a rock filled trench and eventually into the surrounding area through the circular perforations. This makes it suitable for field drains or french drains.
It has the same Spigot and Socket pipe design as CPM’s non-perforated pipes, comes in 1250mm lengths and uses a rolling ring seal for jointing.
Product Features at a Glance:
- Spigot & Socket design
- Rolling Ring Seal jointing
- Suitable for field or French drains
Customer Advice: Lubricants MUST NOT be used where rolling joint rings are supplied. When the spigot is connected to the socket, the seal intentionally rolls and creates a broad contact area enabling an excellent joint to be formed.
Perforated pipes are no longer a British Standard product. The pipes are drilled whilst wet and the semi-dry nature of the concrete used in the manufacturing process leads to spalling on the inner and outer surfaces around the holes. This is cosmetic only and does not affect the integrity of the pipes for land drainage use.
Perforated pipes comply with the Department of Transport Specification for Highway Works, which states the total area of drainage holes should not be less than 1000mm2 per metre length of pipe.
Key Features of CPM Concrete Products:
- Quality - Precast concrete drainage products are manufactured in accordance with the relevant BS EN 1916/7, BS EN 5911 and CE marked where applicable. Goods are certified by Quality Assessment under the Kitemark Scheme and ISO 9001:2015.
- Sustainability - Concrete pipeline systems are one of the most sustainable options available, they are manufactured from responsibly sourced materials, and can be made using recycled aggregates and cement replacements.
- Proven Strength - They have a proven life of over 120 years, in normal groundwater conditions, are not weakened by fire or moisture and do not lose their shape. They are resistant to DC4 and impacts such as jetting, so blockages can be cleared easily.
- Installed Cost Savings - Precast concrete pipes are rigid structural elements that do not always require a full granular surround, saving time in bedding and compaction. Excavated material can be reused and imported granular material can be reduced to a minimum.
- Durability - Due to the inherent strength and durability of the Marshalls CPM precast concrete products, they are highly abrasion and corrosion resistant and don't lose strength over time.
- Design Flexibility - Precast concrete drainage products can be used for a number of purposes, including sewerage and sustainable urban drainage systems (SuDS) applications such as stormwater attenuation and storage.
- Water Tightness - Concrete pipes and manholes are designed to be watertight and are tested to pressure levels equivalent to a 5 metre head of water.
- Fire Resistant - Concrete is naturally fire resistant.
Please Note: All dimensions and weights are approximate as concrete product dimensions can have slight variations due to their manufacturing process. Customers should ensure that lifting equipment has sufficient capacity to allow for variations. All images shown are used for illustration purposes only and may differ from the actual product supplied.
- Up to 10 working days
- Product Type:
- Perforated Concrete Pipe
- Marshalls CPM
- Nominal Size: