Outside diameter: 630mm
Inside Diameter: 600mm (nominal)
Standards: BS EN 13476-2, SfA7, SfS 3
Material: PVC-U, 40% recycled material
This 3m length of 630mm ULTRA3 is a SN8-rated, single socket, large diameter pipe designed for underground sewer drainage. It is suitable for use in adoptable and non-adoptable systems in both foul and surface water systems with fittings to match.
JDP’s large diameter ULTRA3 pipes can be used in place of heavy concrete pipes with the benefit of being quicker to install with a reduced health and safety risk.
Features and Benefits:
- ULTRA3 pipes have a stiffness of SN8 and are classed as ‘structured wall’, having an inner and outer layer of virgin PVCu and a central core layer made from at least 40% recycled PVC
- Pipes Certified to BS EN 13476-2:2007 and Fittings certified to BS EN1401-1:2009.
- ULTRA3 can be used in House Drainage (110mm & 160mm), Adoptable Sewers (160mm-315mm) and Mains/Industrial Sewers (400mm-630mm)
- This system can be used without the need for adaptors with AXEDO and PPIC chambers
- Pipe and fittings come with encapsulated ring seals rather than the more common loose ring seals (which can become dislodged during installation, causing delays/air test failures)
- Fully compliant with Sewers for Adoption 7 (E.2.22) & Sewers for Scotland (4.2.22)
Although multi-layered, ULTRA3 sewer pipe isn't a foam core product. Both the outer layer and inner core form a structured wall pipe, and certified (Kitemarked) to BS EN 13476-2 (Structured Wall Piping Systems for PVC-U, PP & PE). The inner core is manufactured from 40% recycled material, and helps achieve a lower carbon footprint for your project.
ULTRA3 has been extensively tested and exceeds the requirements of WIS 4-35-01, including high pressure water jetting up to 270 bar (3700 psi). Its smooth inner surfaces also prevents the build-up of sediment leading to lower maintenance and cleaning.
ULTRA3 vs Concrete or Clay
ULTRA3 drainage systems offer real benefits over traditional concrete chambers in time, cost, flexibility to site conditions, and in health and safety for operatives on site.
- Reduced Risks - ULTRA3 drainage pipes come in longer lengths, requiring less joints and in turn reduces the risk of a failed air test. Less chance of breakages on site
- Safety - ULTRA3 is up to 91% lighter than the equivalent size of clay/concrete pipe, it therefore requires less machinery and becomes a much safer option
- Consistent - The system is manufactured and kitemarked in sizes 110 - 630mm, there is no need to interchange between other systems
- Sustainable - Lightweight pipe leads to reduced transport CO2 emissions, costs, time and site traffic. Pipes are manufactured sustainably, contain at least 40% recycled material and have an 85% lower average environmental impact*
- Connectivity - Direct connection to most plastic chambers without the need for adaptors, including type 3 flexible material chambers in accordance with SfA7, such as AXEDO®
- Flexibility - Flexible pipe system means less chance of any damage when being installed near to structures such as manholes. No requirement needed for rocker pipes
*Information taken from https://www.teppfa.eu
JDP can provide full structural calculations to ensure the correct and most economical bed and surround are used based on site conditions. Contact us today for more information on how ULTRA3 can work for you.
Please Note: All images shown are used for illustration purposes only and may differ from the actual product supplied.
- Within 3 Working Days