Inhabitants: Up to 6 people
Max daily flow: 1200 litres (1.2m3)
Outside Diameter: 1900mm (1.9m)
Depth: 2200mm (2.2m)
Depth to inlet invert level: 1000mm (605mm on pumped tank)
Fall between inlet & outlet: 100mm
Blower Rating (Watts): 60
Pipe & Fittings: 110mm
BOD5: 20 mg/l
NH4: 20 mg/l
SS: 30 mg/l
Klargester BioTec units are ideal for single & multiple dwellings and uses a well proven aerobic biological trickling filter process to treat wastewater.
Due to having no mechanical or electrical components BioTec has low running and maintenance costs. They feature PPFDS (Pressure Failure Detection System) and HLA (High Level Alarm) alarms as standard.
Choose between Gravity discharge or Pumped discharge types. The IPS (integral pump system) models of the BioTec allows treated water to be pumped to the soakaway area or watercourse, where they may be some distance away from the outlet pipe (where the treatment plant releases treated water).
- Subject to consent and site conditions, the plant can discharge directly to a watercourse
- No mechanical or electrical components within the plant - low running and maintenance costs
- CE certified to BS EN 12566-3
- Low level visibility with a lockable child-proof pedestrian duty cover - safe for children and pets
- Controlled ventilation - minimises risk of odour nuisance.
- Easy to install and maintain with annual desludging
- Control panel & low voltage beacon
- 5-7 working days
- 5-12 Persons
- Install Type:
- Product Type:
- Sewage Treatment Plant
Delivery to remote areas and offshore locations including Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands & Isles, Isle of Man and Channel Islands may incur additional delivery charges. Contact JDP before checkout, or complete your order online and our team will be in touch to discuss delivery.
If you add additional products to your order delivery charges may apply.