DN150 and DN170 Twistee sewer saddles for connection between mains sewers and adjoining PVC, clay or twinwall foul sewerage/drainage networks.
For PVC networks choose DN150 option. For Twinwall/Clay (Supersleve) networks choose DN170 option.
Features and Benefits
- Connects mains sewers and any DN150 pipework such as ULTRA3, UltraRib, Twinwall and Clay (Supersleve)
- Suitable for mains sewers from DN300 and above, with a minimum wall thickness of 32mm
- Reduces costs with no need to order specific clay/concrete junctions to join sewerage networks
- Easy installation on site with minimal damage to existing sewer
- Saves time and money on site with elimination for cement mortar jointing
- WRc approved (PT/413/0118)
- 1 - 3 working days