32mm black PE100 HDPE pipe (high density polyethylene) available in 25, 50 and 100m coils.
- 16 bar maximum operating pressure
- SDR 11-rated
- 3.0mm (min) / 3.4mm (max) wall thickness
- 25.2mm (min) / 26.3mm (max) internal diameter
- 32.3mm maximum outside diameter
This highly versatile product is suitable for almost any non-potable water application, as well as above ground potable water distribution networks. Check with your local water authority before using for potable drinking water as blue MDPE may be required.
Also suitable for hydroelectricity schemes, geothermal pipework, irrigation, aquaculture, marine outfalls and many other projects.
- Replaces what was previously known as 32mm black MDPE or 32mm black alkathene pipe
- Flexible, lightweight and easy to install
- Corrosion free material for longer life
- Tough black PE100 HDPE material
- Fully compatible with a range of push-fit fittings from JDP
- Suitable for open-cut and no-dig installation methods and for use in pipeline rehabilitation projects
Use 32mm pipe inserts and compression couplings & fittings to create a water supply network.
BSI approved (Kitemarked) to BS EN 12201-2:2011 + A1:2013. Approved under regulation 31 of the Water Supply (Water Quality) Regulations 2000 above ground water distribution only.
25m: 875mm dia x 145mm (7.5kg)
50m: 990mm dia x 145mm (15.0kg)
100m: 990mm dia x 275mm (30.0kg)
Pipe dimensions based on the PE water pipe specification BS EN 12201:2 provided for guidance only.