Solid wall 63mm blue MDPE (also known as alkathene) pipe coil suitable for below ground potable water mains supply distribution.
Where 800m to 2000m of continuous below ground water supply pipe is required 63mm blue MDPE is typically used. However, check with your local water authority as distances vary.
12.5 bar maximum operating pressure. SDR 11-rated. 4.6mm wall thickness. WRAS approved & complies with BS EN 12201.
- Flexible, lightweight and easy to install
- Corrosion free material for longer life
- Colour-coded PE80 light blue exterior, PE80 black inner layer
- Fully compatible with a range of push-fit fittings from JDP
- Suitable for open-cut and no-dig installation methods and for use in pipeline rehabilitation projects
Use 63mm pipe inserts and compression couplings & fittings to create a mains water supply network underground. Use black MDPE for above ground water distribution instead of blue MDPE.
BSI approved (Kitemarked) to BS EN 12201-2:2011 + A1:2013. Approved under regulation 31 of the Water Supply (Water Quality) Regulations 2000.
Diameter x Depth (Weight)
- 25m: 1450 x 200mm (27.5kg)
- 50m: 1850 x 200mm (55kg)
- 100m: 1900 x 350mm (110kg)