Solid wall 25mm blue MDPE (also known as alkathene) pipe coil suitable for below ground potable water mains supply distribution.
In the UK 25mm MDPE is the standard size of new water supply pipe for a domestic property, and if less than 40m of continuous below ground water supply pipe is needed, however check with local water authority requirements for your project as certain areas may differ.
12.5 bar maximum operating pressure. SDR 11-rated. 2.3mm wall thickness. WRAS approved & complies with BS EN 12201.
- Flexible, lightweight and easy to install
- Corrosion free material for longer life
- Colour-coded PE80 light blue exterior, PE80 black inner layer
- Fully compatible with a range of push-fit fittings from JDP
- Suitable for open-cut and no-dig installation methods and for use in pipeline rehabilitation projects
Use black HDPE for above ground water distribution instead of blue MDPE.
BSI approved (Kitemarked) to BS EN 12201-2:2011 + A1:2013. Approved under regulation 31 of the Water Supply (Water Quality) Regulations 2000.
Approx. Diameter x Depth (Weight)
- 25m: 750 x 120mm (3.5kg)
- 50m: 800 x 130mm (7kg)
- 100m: 950 x 180mm (14kg)
- 150m: 950 x 250mm (21kg)