Product Type: MDPE Tee
Model Type: 90dg Reducing Tee
Nominal Diameter Mains: 25mm - 63mm
Body Material: Polypropylene, high-grade copolymer
Water Pressure Rating: PN 16
Weight: 0.18kg - 1kg
This 90 degree PLASSON compression reducing tee is designed for use with MDPE water pipe to create a reduced 90 degree branch from the main line. Able to withstand working pressures of up to 12.5 bar, this WRAS approved product is suitable for use in systems conveying water and other fluids in urban and inter-urban infrastructure, industrial, mining, landscape and farming, as well as optical fibre duct systems.
Please note: PTFE tape is strongly recommended in threaded joints. This fitting is for connecting three pipes of equal diameter. To join pipes of unequal diameter, checkout our range of MDPE Reducing Tees.
- Quality Compression fitting
- Fast and simple to install
- Available in sizes from 50mm to 63mm
- Tested to high standards - ISO 17885 for Water Applications, AS/NZS 4129, ISO 7/1, BS 21, DIN 2999, UNI 9561, NEN 3258, AS 1722, DIN 8076
- 3 Split Rings (Polyacetal)
- 3 Nuts (Polypropylene, high-grade copolymer)
Available Sizes: (Please ensure to select the correct option before purchase)
- 25mm x 20mm x 25mm (for creating a branch of 20mm from the main line of 25mm)
- 32mm x 25mm x 32mm (for creating a branch of 25mm from the main line of 32mm)
- 50mm x 25mm x 50mm (for creating a branch of 25mm from the main line of 50mm)
- 50mm x 32mm x 50mm (for creating a branch of 32mm from the main line of 50mm)
- 63mm x 32mm x 63mm (for creating a branch of 32mm from the main line of 63mm)
- 63mm x 50mm x 63mm (for creating a branch of 50mm from the main line of 63mm)
Customer Notice - Chemical Resistance: Polyacetal split rings and NBR o-rings, suitable for water, are supplied as standard. CPVC split rings and EPDM or FPM o-rings and seals are available. For aggressive chemical applications, the end user is advised to test suitability.
Customer Notice - Operating Temperatures: While these fittings can withstand the same temperature as polyethylene pipe, they are not intended for use in hot water applications. However, they will withstand sub-zero temperatures.
- Within 3 Working Days
- Product Type:
- Install Type: