Product Type: MDPE Coupler
Model Type: Mechanical Coupler
Nominal Diameter Mains: 20mm - 160mm
Material: Polypropylene, high-grade copolymer
Water Pressure Rating: PN16
Weight: 0.09kg – 9.18kg
This PLASSON compression coupling is designed to connect metric MDPE water pipe together. Able to withstand working pressures of up to 16bar, this WRAS approved product is suitable for use in systems conveying water and other fluids in urban and inter-urban infrastructure, industrial, mining, landscape and farming, as well as optical fibre duct systems.
Please note: This fitting is for joining two pipes of equal diameter. To join pipes of unequal diameter, checkout our range of MDPE Reducing Couplers.
- Quality Compression fitting
- Fast and simple to install
- Available in sizes from 20mm up to 160mm
- Tested to high standards - ISO 17885 for Water Applications, AS/NZS 4129, ISO 7/1, BS 21, DIN 2999, UNI 9561, NEN 3258, AS 1722, DIN 8076
- 2 Split Rings (Polyacetal)
- 2 Nuts (Polypropylene, high-grade copolymer)
- 2 Inserts
- 2 Seals (NBR)
Available Sizes: (Please ensure to select the correct option before purchase)
- 20mm (for connecting 20mm MDPE together)
- 25mm (for connecting 25mm MDPE together)
- 32mm (for connecting 32mm MDPE together)
- 50mm (for connecting 50mm MDPE together)
- 63mm (for connecting 63mm MDPE together)
- 110mm (for connecting 110mm MDPE together)
- 125mm (for connecting 125mm MDPE together)
- 160mm (for connecting 160mm MDPE together)
Customer Notice - Chemical Resistance: Polyacetal split rings and NBR o-rings, suitable for water, are supplied as standard. CPVC split rings and EPDM or FPM o-rings and seals are available. For aggressive chemical applications, the end user is advised to test suitability.
Customer Notice - Operating Temperatures: While these fittings can withstand the same temperature as polyethylene pipe, they are not intended for use in hot water applications. However, they will withstand sub-zero temperatures.
- Within 3 Working Days
- Product Type:
- Install Type: