Product Type: MDPE Coupler
Model Type: Pushfit Coupler
Nominal Diameter Mains: 20mm - 63mm
Material: Polypropylene, high-grade copolymer
Water Pressure Rating: PN16
Weight: 0.07kg – 0.62kg
This PLASSON pushfit coupler is designed to connect PE and other pipe materials such as copper, PB, PEX. This compact and attractive fitting is ideal for the plumbing market, where space is limited and appearance is crucial. WRAS approved and rated to PN16.
Please note: This fitting is for joining two pipes of equal diameter. To join pipes of unequal diameter, checkout our range of Pushfit Reducing Couplers.
- Quality Pushfit fitting
- Fast and simple to install
- Available in sizes from 20mm up to 63mm
- Tested to high standards - ISO 17885 for water applications, AS/NZS 4129, ISO 7/1, BS 21, DIN 2999, UNI 9561, NEN 3258, AS 1722, DIN 8076
Available Sizes: (Please ensure to select the correct option before purchase)
- 20mm (for connecting 20mm pipes together)
- 25mm (for connecting 25mm pipes together)
- 32mm (for connecting 32mm pipes together)
- 50mm (for connecting 50mm pipes together)
- 63mm (for connecting 63mm pipes together)
Customer Notice - Chemical Resistance: Plasson Series 1 Compression Fittings are supplied with Polyacetal split and grip rings and NBR O-rings which are suitable for water.
Please Note: All images shown are used for illustration purposes only and may differ from the actual product supplied.
- Within 3 Working Days
- Product Type:
- Install Type: