Product Type: MDPE Coupler
Model Type: Electrofusion Coupler
Nominal Diameter Mains: 20mm - 180mm
Material: Polypropylene, high-grade copolymer
Water Pressure Rating: PN16
Weight: 0.05kg – 2.11kg
This PLASSON electrofusion coupler is specifically designed for reliable, high performance pipe joining and long system life. Electrofusion is a highly effective means of joining MDPE pipework, using built in electric heating elements in the fitting to create a strong, reliably secure joint when fussed to the pipe.
Please note: This fitting is for joining two pipes of equal diameter. To join pipes of unequal diameter, checkout our range of MDPE Reducing Couplers.
- Made from Medium Density Polyethylene
- Creates a strong and reliable joint
- Body designed to spread the stress of the joint
- Suited to SD7 to SDR 11 pipes
- Available in sizes from 20mm – 180mm
- WRAS approved
- Conforms to ISO 4427, ISO 8085, EN 1555, EN 12201, AS/NZS 4129, AFNOR NF 136
All fittings are BS EN 12201 and BS EN 1555 approved and are fitted with 4.0mm pins. PLASSON electrofusion fittings can be used with PLASSON’s computerised SmartFuse System control box, Fusamatic control boxes, barcode reading and by manual control boxes.
Available Sizes: (Please ensure to select the correct option before purchase)
- 20mm (for connecting 20mm MDPE together)
- 25mm (for connecting 25mm MDPE together)
- 32mm (for connecting 32mm MDPE together)
- 50mm (for connecting 50mm MDPE together)
- 63mm (for connecting 63mm MDPE together)
- 90mm (for connecting 90mm MDPE together)
- 110mm (for connecting 110mm MDPE together)
- 125mm (for connecting 125mm MDPE together)
- 160mm (for connecting 160mm MDPE together)
- 180mm (for connecting 180mm MDPE together)
Customer Advice: Plasson EF fittings are produced from PE materials approved for use with potable water and gas. For other media please contact us for further information.
Please Note: All images shown are used for illustration purposes only and may differ from the actual product supplied.
- Within 3 Working Days
- Product Type:
- Install Type: