Inhabitants: Up to 10 people
Width: 1650mm (+/- 100mm)
Depth to inlet invert level: 550mm
Fall between inlet & outlet: 75mm
Pipe & Fittings: 110mm
BOD5: 11.5 mg/l
NH4: 8.4 mg/l
SS: 19.2 mg/l
Marsh Ensign sewage treatment plants are considered one of the most efficient, reliable and economical solutions to off-mains waste water processing.
The Ensign:Ultra models have several features over standard Marsh Ensign sewage treatment plants:
- Advanced compressor with alarm; near silent operation ensures minimal running, maintenance and servicing costs with low air pressure indicator
- Dedicated RCD electrical connection (standard Ensign models have a standard plug/socket)
- Unique Polylok filter reduces suspended solids and BOD by a further 40% helping to extend drainage field life
- Heavy duty lid/frame improves strength and durability whilst blending into the surrounding environment
Tanks consist of three chambers; the first a primary settlement chamber where anaerobic digestion produces clarified water which filters to a second aeration chamber where, supported by diffused air and bio-media, bacteria treats the effluent. The third chamber is a settlement chamber where effluent is discharged into the drainage field or local watercourse.
Pumped versions and external cabinets available.
- Tested to BS EN 12566:3 and CE-marked
- Three chamber system correctly sized for separation and retention of solids improves final effluent quality
- Low energy compressors ensure minimal running, maintenance and servicing costs
- High specification bio-media (310m3 per m2 ) and membrane diffusers ensure even circulation to eliminate 'dead spots'
- Integral lifting eyes for improved on-site handling
- Unique ‘keying-in’ lip to assist anchoring into granular or concrete surround
- Simple maintenance with easy desludging
- 5-12 Persons
- Install Type:
- Brand ST:
- Product Type ST:
- Sewage Treatment Plant
Delivery to remote areas and offshore locations including Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands & Isles, Isle of Man and Channel Islands may incur additional delivery charges. Contact JDP before checkout, or complete your order online and our team will be in touch to discuss delivery.
If you add additional products to your order delivery charges may apply.