Product Type: Rubber Drainage Coupler
Model Type: GENIUS Multi-Flexible
Nominal Diameter: 100mm
External Diameter: 108-137mm
Material: EPDM Rubber (sleeve)
Stainless Steel (shear band)
Water Pressure Resistance: 2.5 bar
Standards: BS EN 16397: Parts 1 and 2, ETA-09/0248
Approx. Weight: 1.3kg
This Mission-GENIUS flexible coupler can joint all DN100 pipes, of any material, within a 108-137 size range and will resist an internal water pressure of 2.5 bar. It has been designed to the profile of the Mission Standard Coupling and comes with two integrated bushes that can be folded out and removed on one or both sides depending on the application.
Product Features at a Glance:
- EPDM rubber, 304 s/s, 2.5 bar
- Integrated removable bushes
- Joints all pipes within one dimension
- Multi-coupling for at least six applications
- Centre shear band provides resistance against heavy earth loads and shear forces
Manufacturer’s Notice: The necessary compression of the rubber sleeve can only be guaranteed by a proper positioning of the stainless steel components.
Mission Flexible Drainage Fittings
Mission Rubber (UK) Ltd is part of the worldwide Mission Rubber group of companies who, over 50 years ago, invented the flexible rubber coupling for the sewerage, drainage and plumbing industries. Since then Mission has grown to become the world´s No 1 manufacturer of rubber flexible couplings with manufacturing plants in both America and Europe, and distributors worldwide.
Flexible rubber drainage couplings offer a perfect solution to joining pipes of various materials in drainage, sewerage and plumbing installations. They consist of a rubber body with stainless bands that enable the coupler to compress down uniformly, onto different sizes and types of pipe, to form a reliable, airtight and watertight seal. It is a robust design that is aided by a centre shear band which provides resistance against heavy earth loads and shear forces, helping to ensure pipe alignment with joint flexibility.
They are ideal for joining plastic drainage pipes to other drainage materials such as clay, concrete, twinwall, stainless steel, cast iron and pitch fibre.
Key Features of Mission Fittings:
- Unique “Lock In Place” Rubber Profile
- Made from EPDM rubber
- Ensures clamps and shear band are properly positioned
- Remain firmly in place during transit, stocking or installation on site
- Internal stepped sealing lines achieve a better sealing effect
- Additional EPDM sealing material can be compressed through sealing lines - giving special advantage for sewer pipes with rough surfaces e.g. concrete pipes
- TOX - TECHNOLOGY Clinching Process
- No spot welding of clamps to the shear band- heat created during the welding process burns the stainless steel
- Eliminates negative aspects associated with spot welding
- Bond meets or exceeds all relevant tensile strength and shear requirements
- Incorporated in the shear bands on all Mission couplings
Please Note: All images shown are used for illustration purposes only and may differ from the actual product supplied.
- 1 - 3 working days
- Product Type:
- Drainage fitting
- Install Type:
- GENIUS Coupler