Product Type: Rubber Puddle Flange
External Diameter Size Range: 108-116mm
Material: EPDM Rubber
Standards: TPE-free, MFPA tested
Approx. Weight: 0.52kg
This Mission puddle flange is designed to serve as a water barrier for 108-116mm OD pipes within a wall. It is especially suitable at wall penetrations where medium pipes or wall sleeves are directly cast into the concrete.
Wall collars are used when the belated application of a of wall sleeve or core bores are not possible or no adjustable sealing makes sense
Product Features at a Glance:
- Suitable for various pipe materials
- Easy installation
- Radon Tight
- Resistant to 5 bar (OD 8mm up to 315mm/4 bar over 315mm OD)
- Rubber Features:
- Service Temperature – 75c max
- Minimum Temperature – minus 40c
- Tensile Strength – 9,5 N/mm2
- Standards: TPE-free, MFPA tested
Mission Flexible Drainage Fittings
Mission Rubber (UK) Ltd is part of the worldwide Mission Rubber group of companies who, over 50 years ago, invented the flexible rubber coupling for the sewerage, drainage and plumbing industries. Since then Mission has grown to become the world´s No 1 manufacturer of rubber flexible couplings with manufacturing plants in both America and Europe, and distributors worldwide.
Flexible rubber drainage fittings offer a perfect solution to joining pipes of various materials in drainage, sewerage and plumbing installations. They consist of a rubber body with stainless bands that enable them to compress down uniformly, onto different sizes and types of pipe, to form a reliable, airtight and watertight seal. It is a robust design that is aided, in some couplers, by a centre shear band which provides resistance against heavy earth loads and shear forces, helping to ensure pipe alignment with joint flexibility.
Flexible rubber fittings are ideal for joining plastic drainage pipes to other drainage materials such as clay, concrete, twinwall, stainless steel, cast iron and pitch fibre.
Key Features of Mission Fittings:
- Unique “Lock In Place” Rubber Profile
- Made from EPDM rubber
- Ensures clamps and shear band are properly positioned
- Remain firmly in place during transit, stocking or installation on site
- Internal stepped sealing lines achieve a better sealing effect
- Additional EPDM sealing material can be compressed through sealing lines - giving special advantage for sewer pipes with rough surfaces e.g. concrete pipes
- TOX - TECHNOLOGY Clinching Process
- No spot welding of clamps to the shear band- heat created during the welding process burns the stainless steel
- Eliminates negative aspects associated with spot welding
- Bond meets or exceeds all relevant tensile strength and shear requirements
- Incorporated in the shear bands on all Mission couplings
Please Note: All images shown are used for illustration purposes only and may differ from the actual product supplied.
- 1 - 3 working days
- Product Type:
- Drainage fitting
- Install Type: