Meals per day: 1300*
Flow rate: 24 litres/sec
Width of unit: 1917mm
Length of body: 4386mm
Distance between necks: 3436mm
Capacity: 11,000 litres
Approx. empty weight: 380kg
Approx. full weight: 9885kg
Shipping height: 2120mm
Fall across unit: 70mm
Klargester Grease Separators are an effective and hygienic method of separating fat and grease from wastewater flow. They reduce the amount of fats, oils and greases that enter sewers and are designed for use in commercial and industrial applications such as:
- Public houses
The units are sized based on the facilities advised number of meals per day. The waste discharged into the unit is expected to come from pot washing sinks, dishwashers and other kitchen washing sinks.
Important Notice: This separator is only suitable for below ground installations.
Key features of this 11,000 litre Klargester Grease Separator include:
- Easy to install
- Greatly reduces drain blockages for maximum operational efficiency
- Help improve performance of septic tanks and field drains for best results
- Prevents contamination & reduces risk of breakdown in small sewage treatment plants.
- Performs in accordance with BS EN 1825-1 standard
- Protects mains drains from grease blockages
* this figure is based on the manufacturer’s recommendation for Standard Meals. For use with Fast Food or Fine Cuisine, please check the Grease Range Sizing Table in our Separators article.
Please Note: all images are used for illustration purposes only and may differ from the actual product supplied.
- 10-14 working days