Product Type: Mains Supply Pipe
Application Type: Non-Potable Water
Size (OD): 110mm
Nominal Bore: 89.1mm
Wall Thickness: 10.5mm
Pipe Length: 50m & 100m coils
Material: High DensityPolyethylene (HDPE)
Material Strength: PE100
Minimum Required Strength (MRS): 10.0MPa (Megapascal)
Standard Dimension Ratio: SDR11
Pressure Nominal: PN16
Water Pressure Resistance: 16 bar
Standards: EN 12201
Approx. Weight (p/mtr): 3.17kg
This 110mm Non-Potable Water Black mains pipe is manufactured from virgin, solid wall PE100 (HDPE) material, making it ideal for non-potable water applications. This highly versatile product is suitable for almost any non-potable water application, as well as above ground potable water distribution networks.
Important Note: Please check with your local water authority before using for any potable drinking water application, as blue HDPE may be required.
Product Features at a Glance:
- 16 bar maximum operating pressure
- SDR 11-rated
- Tough black PE100 HDPE material
- Compatible with a range of 110mm push-fit fittings from JDP
- Available in the following coil sizes:
- 50m - 1815mm dia x 195mm (158.64kg)
- 100m - 1810mm dia x 300mm (317.29kg)
Please Note:Pipe dimensions based on the PE water pipe specification BS EN 12201:2 provided for guidance only.
This type of pipe is typically used for pumped and gravity sewer systems, bulk water transfer and raw water extraction, as it offers flexibility with high operating pressure capabilities. It can also be suitable for hydroelectricity schemes, geothermal pipework, irrigation, aquaculture, marine outfalls and many other projects.
Peak Pipe Systems Polyethylene
Peak Pipe Systems are one of the UK's largest manufacturers and suppliers of high quality polyethylene pipe and utility pipe; tested, accredited and approved against key industry standards.
All of their standard products are produced using high grade virgin PE100 & PE80 polymer, both high-density and medium-density polyethylene grades with exceptional pressure ratings and durability.
Key Features of Polyethylene Pipe:
- High flexibility and lightweight
- Low friction and high flow rate
- Resistance to corrosion
- Can be installed quickly and consistently in cold and warm weather.
- Suitable for various installation methods
- Cost saving in transportation and installation
- Specifically design to least a targeted 100 years in operation
- Material properties outperform metallic alternatives and minimise costly maintenance and rehabilitation processes.
Polyethylene has the ability to expand and contract with continuous fluctuating operating system pressures, this continual flexibility whilst maintaining structural strength means the network remains leak free and suitable for continual use in a variety of ground conditions.
Please Note: All images shown are used for illustration purposes only and may differ from the actual product supplied.
- 5-7 working days
- Product Type:
- Black PE100
- Install Type:
- Non-potable water
- Nominal Size:
- Pressure Rating: