Application Type: 110mm Soil/32,40,50mm Waste System
Product Type: Waste Adaptor Reducer
Connection Type: Push-Fit/Solvent
Diameter: 110mm - 32/40/50mm
Standards: Kitemark No. KM 544331
This 110mm Waste Adaptor Reducer is designed to enable a connection between a 110mm soil pipe system and either a 32, 40, or 50mm waste pipe system when combined with an appropriate Boss Adaptor. It can be used for both Push-Fit and Solvent systems.
Product Features at a Glance:
- Enables connection between soil and waste systems.
- Provides an efficient means of waste water drainage and foul discharge from appliances.
- Manufactured in PVC-U to give a strong and durable product.
- Lightweight and easy to install.
- Suitable for high temperature waste discharge.
Manufacturers Advice: Silicone lubricant should be applied to waste pipes before insertion into the boss adaptor.
FloPlast Soil & Waste Systems
Since its foundation in 1991, FloPlast has established itself as a manufacturer of high quality plastic building and plumbing systems for the construction industry, in particular domestic and commercial new build and refurbishment projects.
They offer an extensive choice of systems and products, in a range of sizes and colours, to suit all tastes and applications. Their Soil & Waste Systems offer a comprehensive, integrated and modern range of products for all soil and waste applications.
Features & Benefits
- Components have a consistent high gloss finish and colour and are essentially maintenance free.
- Tough and durable, yet lightweight for ease of installation.
- Compatible with most other existing materials and systems manufactured to British/European Standards.
- Manufactured to British/European Standards specification where applicable.
- Colour matching between systems facilitates colour coordination where sanitary pipework is located externally.
FloPlast's Soil & Waste Systems may be used to carry liquids, when subjected to a continuous flow, with a maximum temperature of 76 degrees C. Intermittent discharges of up to 100 degrees C may occur, provided that a duration of less than two minutes is observed.
Pipework Support (BSEN 12056:2000 Maximum distances for support)
Size Vertical Horizontal
32mm 1.2m 0.5m
40mm 1.2m 0.5m
50mm 1.2m 0.6m
110mm 2m 1m
Please Note: All images shown are used for illustration purposes only and may differ from the actual product supplied.
- Within 3 Working Days
- Product Type:
- Install Type:
- 110mm Push-Fit