Application Type: Farming & Agriculture
Product Type: Equine Feeder Drain-Off
Manufactured from hard, durable plastic, this 13mm/1/2" drain off is fitted to make cleaning and disinfecting quick and easy, with neoprene seals around the base and in the cap ensures a waterproof and leak free seal and the retaining nut makes it quick and easy to change too. Suitable for use with JFC Equine Feeders.
Product Features at a Glance:
- Hard wearing, durable & frost resistant plastic drain off.
- Nonporous plastic for reduced bacteria ingress.
- Will withstand extreme weather conditions for long life span.
- Moulded thread along full length of shaft connector.
- Can be removed and replaced with ease.
JFC Equine Feeders
JFC are an international business renowned for manufacturing innovative, high-quality plastic products. Since their formation is 1987, their innovative agricultural products have assisted farmers in working more efficiently saving them time and money. They work closely with farmers to ensure the quality of their products, which are extensively tested on local and international farms before launch.
JFC design feeders to care for and manage horses. They consult with veterinary experts and breeders to produce tough, impact-resistant products ensuring horse safety. Their equine products are durable and finished with a smooth, seamless finish for ease of cleaning and are designed with feed retention lips to minimise wastage.
Features & benefits
- Strong and durable.
- Designed with feed retention lips.
- Finished with a smooth, seamless coat to reduce feed build up.
Please Note: All images shown are used for illustration purposes only and may differ from the actual product supplied.
- 3-5 working days
- Product Type:
- Spare Part
- Install Type: