Tank Type: Shallow Dig/Low Profile
Capacity: 1,500 litres (approx. 330 gallons)
Inner Ø dome shaft: 650mm
Tank Weight: 82kg
Dome Shaft Weight: 9kg (pedestrian loading)/55kg (vehicle loading)
Warranty: 15 Years
This 1,500 litre Platin Garden-Comfort Rainwater Harvesting system from GRAF is designed specifically for garden use and features a shallow dig, low profile tank for ease of installation which translates into a short installation time and low installation costs.
GRAF garden packages have a basket filter that reliably holds back contaminants, whilst the filter construction guarantees a water yield of 100%. The tank's dome shaft provides easy access to the filter and tank, and comes with a cover suitable for either pedestrian loading or vehicle loading that blends seamlessly into the ground surface. It also features a submersible pump that switches on and off automatically.
The rainwater stored in the tank can be extracted very easily. The unique water hose connection box allows you to connect up equipment for watering the garden, and can be installed at any location in the garden or in the tank cover itself - just simply connect your garden hose or lawn sprinkler to the integrated standard connection valve.
For more information about rainwater harvesting, and advice on how to chose a system and tank size, take a look at our supporting articles here.
Customer Notice: The processed water may be used to water the garden, flush toilets, wash clothes and as conventional cleaning water. It is Not suitable for consumption or personal hygiene
The complete system includes:
1 x Platin Flat Tank
1 x Mini telescopic dome shaft with PP cover (pedestrian loading)
or Cast iron telescopic dome shaft with childproof cover (vehicle loading up to 3.5 ton)
1 x Garden Filter package consisting of:
- Filter basket
- Crossbar and chain suspension
- Overflow siphon
- Rodent guard
1 x Garden Comfort pump package consisting of:
- Integra INOX submersible pump (with integrated pressure and flow monitor)
- Internal and external water socket
- Floating suction set with fine filter and hose
- 10m pressure hose.
Key Features of Platin Garden Comfort Tanks:
- Easy to Transport - at just 82 kg it’s easy for two people to transport, manoeuvre and install the tank.
- Easy to Install – the shallow dig low profile design allows the tank to be installed without slope angles and therefore requires a very small pit.
- Large Tank Dome - makes access for maintenance and cleaning work much easier.
- Integrated filter technology - housed directly below the tank cover in the generously sized tank dome. It has low maintenance requirements, high water yield and can be removed without any tools if the tank needs to be inspected.
- Versatile Tank Cover - can be telescoped and tilted in a continuously variable manner and is the only part of the tank system that is visible. It also features a child-proof lock and an internal water connection box.
- Suitable for Vehicle Loading - when combined with a cast iron telescopic dome shaft, meaning the Platin tank can then be installed under your driveway.
- Groundwater-Stable - the design of the Platin flat tank guarantees high stability and can therefore be installed in groundwater up to the tank shoulder.
- Secure Investment – comes with a 15-year manufacturers warranty
Please Note: All dimensions are approximate (the manufacturer reserve a tolerance of +/- 3%) and the useful volume of the tanks may be up to 10% lower than the tank capacity, according to the connecting option. All images shown are used for illustration purposes only and may differ from the actual product supplied.
Disclaimer: Pre-condition for warranty benefits are proper handling, assembly and installation according to the mounting guidelines. The warranty may become invalid if any of these conditions are breached.
- 10-14 working days
- Install Type:
- Below Ground
- Product Type:
- Shallow Dig
- 1000 - 5000 litres