Product Type: Concrete Landing Slab
Model Types: Type 1 & Type 2
Chamber DN: 1500mm
Approx Overall DN: 1730mm (Type 1), 1710mm (Type 2)
Manhole Access DN: 900mm
Approx Thickness: 170mm
Approx Weight: 1060kg
This reinforced concrete landing slab is designed to provide a safe resting point at convent intervals in a deep concrete manhole chamber. It is suitable for use with chamber rings that have a 1500mm nominal diameter and has a 900mm circular access opening allowing entry into the chamber rings below.
Product Features at a Glance:
- 900mm DN access opening
- Eccentric access positioning
- Cast in lifting rungs
- Manufactured from reinforced concrete
This landing slab is available in two model types:
Type 1 - the outer diameter is sized to slightly overhang the chamber ring it sits on.
Type 2 - the outer diameter is sized to fit flush with the the chamber ring it sits on.
CPM concrete landing slabs are all manufactured with a 900mm circular access and cast-in lifting rungs to aid in the safe positioning of the slabs onsite. They are typically used in deeper manholes to create a landing platform that breaks up the distance between the manhole cover and the chamber base, limiting the depth to a maximum of 6 metres at any point.
Key Features of CPM Concrete Products:
- Quality - Precast concrete drainage products are manufactured in accordance with the relevant BS EN 1916/7, BS EN 5911 and CE marked where applicable. Goods are certified by Quality Assessment under the Kitemark Scheme and ISO 9001:2015.
- Sustainability - Concrete pipeline systems are one of the most sustainable options available, they are manufactured from responsibly sourced materials, and can be made using recycled aggregates and cement replacements.
- Proven Strength - They have a proven life of over 120 years, in normal groundwater conditions, are not weakened by fire or moisture and do not lose their shape. They are resistant to DC4 and impacts such as jetting, so blockages can be cleared easily.
- Installed Cost Savings - Precast concrete pipes are rigid structural elements that do not always require a full granular surround, saving time in bedding and compaction. Excavated material can be reused and imported granular material can be reduced to a minimum.
- Durability - Due to the inherent strength and durability of the Marshalls CPM precast concrete products, they are highly abrasion and corrosion resistant and don't lose strength over time.
- Design Flexibility - Precast concrete drainage products can be used for a number of purposes, including sewerage and sustainable urban drainage systems (SuDS) applications such as stormwater attenuation and storage.
- Water Tightness - Concrete pipes and manholes are designed to be watertight and are tested to pressure levels equivalent to a 5 metre head of water.
- Fire Resistant - Concrete is naturally fire resistant.
Please Note: All dimensions and weights are approximate as concrete product dimensions can have slight variations due to their manufacturing process. Customers should ensure that lifting equipment has sufficient capacity to allow for variations. All images shown are used for illustration purposes only and may differ from the actual product supplied.
- 16-20 working days
- Product Type:
- Manhole Landing Slab
- Marshalls CPM
- Nominal Size: