Product Type: Rubber Drainage Connector
Model Type: Lateral Connector
External Diameter: 200mm
Main Sewer Dimensions:
Min.Wall Thickness: 90mm
Core Drill: 217mm
Material: EPDM Rubber (sleeve)
Stainless Steel (band)
Water Pressure Resistance: 0.5 bar
Standards: BS EN 16397: Parts 1 and 2
Approx. Weight: 1.15kg
This Mission lateral connector is designed for connecting to existing structural and twin walled plastic pipes. It provides a fast, easy and cost effective method of connecting 110, 125, 160 and 200 mm laterals to twinwall or ribbed pipes of nearly all pipe manufacturers.
Product Features at a Glance:
- Made from EPDM rubber
- Stainless steel clamp ensures a tight seal
- Creates a 90dg connection to existing pipe
- Suitable for use with twinwall and ribbed pipes
- Withstands a water pressure of 0.5 bar
The connector is positioned into a pre-drilled hole in the twinwall or ribbed pipe and the lateral inserted until it reaches the stop at the bottom of the connector. The seal to the lateral is provided by a stainless steel clamping band. The installation time from drilling to jointing the lateral takes about 5 minutes. This compression seal is manufactured from EPDM rubber, according to DIN EN 681-1 and will withstand a water pressure of 0.5 bar.
Manufacturer’s Notice: The necessary compression of the rubber sleeve can only be guaranteed by a proper positioning of the stainless steel components.
Mission Flexible Drainage Fittings
Mission Rubber (UK) Ltd is part of the worldwide Mission Rubber group of companies who, over 50 years ago, invented the flexible rubber coupling for the sewerage, drainage and plumbing industries. Since then Mission has grown to become the world´s No 1 manufacturer of rubber flexible couplings with manufacturing plants in both America and Europe, and distributors worldwide.
Flexible rubber drainage fittings offer a perfect solution to joining pipes of various materials in drainage, sewerage and plumbing installations. They consist of a rubber body with stainless bands that enable them to compress down uniformly, onto different sizes and types of pipe, to form a reliable, airtight and watertight seal. It is a robust design that is aided, in some couplers, by a centre shear band which provides resistance against heavy earth loads and shear forces, helping to ensure pipe alignment with joint flexibility.
Flexible rubber fittings are ideal for joining plastic drainage pipes to other drainage materials such as clay, concrete, twinwall, stainless steel, cast iron and pitch fibre.
Key Features of Mission Fittings:
- Unique “Lock In Place” Rubber Profile
- Made from EPDM rubber
- Ensures clamps and shear band are properly positioned
- Remain firmly in place during transit, stocking or installation on site
- Internal stepped sealing lines achieve a better sealing effect
- Additional EPDM sealing material can be compressed through sealing lines - giving special advantage for sewer pipes with rough surfaces e.g. concrete pipes
- TOX - TECHNOLOGY Clinching Process
- No spot welding of clamps to the shear band- heat created during the welding process burns the stainless steel
- Eliminates negative aspects associated with spot welding
- Bond meets or exceeds all relevant tensile strength and shear requirements
- Incorporated in the shear bands on all Mission couplings
Please Note: All images shown are used for illustration purposes only and may differ from the actual product supplied.
- 1 - 3 working days
- Product Type:
- Drainage fitting
- Install Type: