Application Type: 21.5mm Overflow Waste System
Product Type: Overflow Straight Tank Connector
Connection Type: Compression
This Overflow Straight Tank Connector is designed to connect a 21.5mm overflow system to cisterns and tanks. Manufactured from durable PVC-U, this connector has flanged, threaded connector at one end for connecting to the cistern/tank and compression fitting at the other end for connecting to 21.5mm Overflow Pipes.
Product Features at a Glance:
- Joins 21.5mm Overflow system to cisterns and tanks.
- Flanged, threaded connector/compression fitting.
- Manufactured in PVC-U.
- Strong and durable product.
- Lightweight and easy to install.
Wastewater overflow systems are used to control the draining of water from bathroom products, such as sinks and bathtubs. The overflow element of the system helps to prevent the water level from filling beyond a safety point to avoid accidental flooding.
FloPlast Soil & Waste Systems
Since its foundation in 1991, FloPlast has established itself as a manufacturer of high quality plastic building and plumbing systems for the construction industry, in particular domestic and commercial new build and refurbishment projects.
They offer an extensive choice of systems and products, in a range of sizes and colours, to suit all tastes and applications. Their Soil & Waste Systems offer a comprehensive, integrated and modern range of products for all soil and waste applications.
Features & Benefits
- Components have a consistent high gloss finish and colour and are essentially maintenance free.
- Tough and durable, yet lightweight for ease of installation.
- Compatible with most other existing materials and systems manufactured to British/European Standards.
- Manufactured to British/European Standards specification where applicable.
- Colour matching between systems facilitates colour coordination where sanitary pipework is located externally.
FloPlast's Soil & Waste Systems may be used to carry liquids, when subjected to a continuous flow, with a maximum temperature of 76 degrees C. Intermittent discharges of up to 100 degrees C may occur, provided that a duration of less than two minutes is observed.
Pipework Support (BSEN 12056:2000 Maximum distances for support)
Size Vertical Horizontal
32mm 1.2m 0.5m
40mm 1.2m 0.5m
50mm 1.2m 0.6m
110mm 2m 1m
Please Note: All images shown are used for illustration purposes only and may differ from the actual product supplied.
- Within 3 Working Days
- Product Type:
- Overflow Connector
- Install Type: