Capacity: 26,000 litre
Empty Weight: 981kg
Standard inlet/outlet: 160mm dia PVCu (other sizes available on request)
Klargester Silage Tanks provides a reliable solution for the collection, retention and storage of effluent underground. Their advanced design (in accordance with BS6297) ensures high performance whilst remaining easy to install, even in tough environmental conditions.
When installing this silage tank, you will need to cast a concrete base on site, pour a concrete surround in, and then top it off with a concrete cover slab. See installation guidelines for further details.
The key features of this 10,000 litre Klargester Silage Tank are:
- Constructed from Glass Reinforced Polyester (GRP) – a durable, impact resistant material with a high strength to weight ratio
- Corrosion resistant - a special lining prevents corrosion from chemicals and silage effluent
- Shallow dig design – a horizontal shape that results in a shallower excavation on site meaning hopefully you can avoid issues with groundwater levels
- Lockable manhole cover - for ultimate safety
- High-Level Alarm included – to alert you when contents reach a high level for complete peace of mind.
This silage tank is suitable for storing:
- Surface water
- Agricultural silage
- Veterinary waste/animal waste
- Firefighting reservoirs
- Rainwater harvesting reservoirs
Please Note: This tank is designed for Storage Only! It must be regularly emptied into a tanker and taken away, and it Must Not be discharged into the environment.
Please Note: all images are used for illustration purposes only and may differ from the actual product supplied.
- 5 - 7 working days
- Install Type:
- Large Capacity
- Product Type:
- Silage Tank
Delivery to remote areas and offshore locations including Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands & Isles, Isle of Man and Channel Islands may incur additional delivery charges. Contact JDP before checkout, or complete your order online and our team will be in touch to discuss delivery.
If you add additional products to your order delivery charges may apply.