Product Type: Water Butt
Model Type: Square/Rectangular
Capacity: 300 litres
Tank Weight: 8kg
This 300 litre square/rectangular water butt from GRAF is the space saving alternative to the classic garden water butt design. It is available with or without a base unit, but the later is recommended for the added stability it offers. Both options come with a lid and drain tap included.
To connect this water butt to a downpipe, or to link it to another water butt, check out GRAF's range of connection accessories here.
Product Features at a Glance:
- Square water butts with cover and tap
- Including metal bracing for increased stability
Available with water butt stand as an option
Made from 100 % recycled material (PP)
Customer Notice: In order to access the tap, this water butt does need to be raised off the ground. If you do not already have a suitable stand or raised area available with a flat, stable surface, it is highly recommended that you purchase the tank and base option to ensure you can start using your water butt right away.
GRAF offers premium quality rainwater harvesting products. Their range of water butts are designed for a long life, made from special materials that ensure a long-lasting attractive appearance. The tank material is also 100% recyclable and is therefore good for the environment. GRAF rainwater tanks are supplied together with suitable assembly accessories.
Manufacturers Advice: To prevent long-term damage from frost, tanks installed above ground should always be drained in the winter. Almost all GRAF rainwater tanks have a connection opening at the height of the tank base to fully empty the tank in winter.
Mains water is an expensive commodity, and using it to water the garden can be very costly. Rainwater harvesting however, is the perfect solution to this as it allows you to collect rainwater via your guttering system, filter it and then store it ready for use as required. Using this stored rainwater to water the garden costs nothing and therefore can instantly securing savings on your water bill. GRAF offers a range of stylish water butts for above ground rainwater storage which are both kind on your purse and extremely pleasing to the eye.
Aside from the cost savings, when it comes to plants, there is no better water than rainwater. It’s clean, soft, and freely falls from the sky on a regular basis. It’s much better than tap water and groundwater, which are cold and often hard. Rainwater tanks are therefore becoming an increasingly common feature in gardens. A special filter, which filters the precious resources and prevents the tank from overflowing, makes the ideal connection to the downpipe.
Key Features of GRAF Water Butts:
- 100 % RECYCLABLE - The tank material is 100% recyclable. We attach great importance to durable product design, right from the product development stage. Manufacture is carried out using state-of-the-art production facilities, which ensures that the environmental impact is minimised in the long run.
- CHILD-PROOF - With their closed tank shapes or integrated covers, Graf decorative tanks are childproof.
- INCLUDES MOUNTING ACCESSORIES - Each tank is supplied together with suitable assembly accessories. These may include an inlet seal, a plant mat for plantable tanks, and wind protection for tanks installed against walls.
- WEATHER-RESISTANT - A rainwater tank is exposed to weather conditions and extreme temperature fluctuations. Materials adapted to these conditions ensure a long-lasting attractive appearance.
- THREADED CONNECTION - A standard 19 mm (¾") thread connection makes a tap easy to install without drilling. Using a tap or the GRAF Universal Hose Kit, water extraction couldn't be easier.
Please Note: All dimensions are approximate (the manufacturer reserve a tolerance of +/- 3%) and the useful volume of the tanks may be up to 10% lower than the tank capacity, according to the connecting option. All images shown are used for illustration purposes only and may differ from the actual product supplied.
- 10-14 working days
- Install Type:
- Above Ground
- Product Type:
- Water Butt
- 300 litres