Product Type: Water Butt
Model Type: Wall Tank
Capacity: 350 litres
Tank Weight: 21kg
The 350 litre Amphora wall tank water butt is a space-saving Mediterranean-style rainwater storage tank with a flat back. It is UV-stable and weather resistant with a natural clay aesthetic that is sure to make it a decorative feature in the garden. The tank comes with a threaded connection for the fitting of a tap. This model is available with or without a brass tap (but the later is recommended to complete the look of this tank).
To connect this water butt to a downpipe, check out GRAF's range of connection accessories here.
Product Features at a Glance:
- Natural clay appearance
- Large storage volume/small footprint
- Wind protection and inlet seal DN 50 included in scope of supply
- Water can be extracted with ease using a tap or water butt connection kit (sold separately)
- Threaded connection as standard
- Tap can be fitted with ease without drilling
GRAF offers premium quality rainwater harvesting products. Their range of water butts are designed for a long life, made from special materials that ensure a long-lasting attractive appearance. The tank material is also 100% recyclable and is therefore good for the environment. GRAF rainwater tanks are supplied together with suitable assembly accessories.
Manufacturers Advice: To prevent long-term damage from frost, tanks installed above ground should always be drained in the winter. Almost all GRAF rainwater tanks have a connection opening at the height of the tank base to fully empty the tank in winter.
Mains water is an expensive commodity, and using it to water the garden can be very costly. Rainwater harvesting however, is the perfect solution to this as it allows you to collect rainwater via your guttering system, filter it and then store it ready for use as required. Using this stored rainwater to water the garden costs nothing and therefore can instantly securing savings on your water bill. GRAF offers a range of stylish water butts for above ground rainwater storage which are both kind on your purse and extremely pleasing to the eye.
Aside from the cost savings, when it comes to plants, there is no better water than rainwater. It’s clean, soft, and freely falls from the sky on a regular basis. It’s much better than tap water and groundwater, which are cold and often hard. Rainwater tanks are therefore becoming an increasingly common feature in gardens. A special filter, which filters the precious resources and prevents the tank from overflowing, makes the ideal connection to the downpipe.
Key Features of GRAF Water Butts:
- 100 % RECYCLABLE - The tank material is 100% recyclable. We attach great importance to durable product design, right from the product development stage. Manufacture is carried out using state-of-the-art production facilities, which ensures that the environmental impact is minimised in the long run.
- CHILD-PROOF - With their closed tank shapes or integrated covers, Graf decorative tanks are childproof.
- INCLUDES MOUNTING ACCESSORIES - Each tank is supplied together with suitable assembly accessories. These may include an inlet seal, a plant mat for plantable tanks, and wind protection for tanks installed against walls.
- WEATHER-RESISTANT - A rainwater tank is exposed to weather conditions and extreme temperature fluctuations. Materials adapted to these conditions ensure a long-lasting attractive appearance.
- THREADED CONNECTION - A standard 19 mm (¾") thread connection makes a tap easy to install without drilling. Using a tap or the GRAF Universal Hose Kit, water extraction couldn't be easier.
Please Note: All dimensions are approximate (the manufacturer reserve a tolerance of +/- 3%) and the useful volume of the tanks may be up to 10% lower than the tank capacity, according to the connecting option. All images shown are used for illustration purposes only and may differ from the actual product supplied.
Disclaimer: The warranty mentioned only refers to the tank in question and not to the accessories. Pre-condition for warranty benefits are proper handling, assembly and installation according to the mounting guidelines.
- 10-14 working days
- Install Type:
- Above Ground
- Product Type:
- Water Butt
- 350 litres