Trepanned Entry Points: 3 x 3
Lightweight and easy to install 450 x 450 x 330mm duct access chamber section with pre-trepanned duct entry points accepting 63mm, 90mm, 110mm, 120mm, 145mm and 160mm OD ducting for multiple applications.
Key Features of this Metro Access Chamber:
- Interlocking edges for stacking up to 3 units high per metre
- Manufactured from 100% recycled material (HDPE) and fully recyclable after use
- Approved by most local authorities and utility sectors
- 16 point mortise and tenon taper lock system for ease of assembly and high strength joints
- Quick and easy to assemble - Unit assembled in less than a minute
An ideal solution for:
- Cable drawpits
- Duct access chambers
- Street lighting
- Traffic signals
- CCTV installations
- Fibre optic applications.
The chamber shall have a C15/ST3 concrete base and surround, 150mm surround and 150mm base bedded on a 100mm Type 1 sub-base or concrete slab with a 50mm drain hole (base to be constructed first and have a smooth finish).
Finish with a 450 x 450mm composite cover & frame from JDP.
- Within 3 Working Days