Application Type: Manhole Cover & Frame
Product Type: Solid Top Cover w/Lockable Frame
Clear Opening: 450 x 450mm
Overall Frame Size: 500 x 500mm
Frame Depth: 40mm
Load Duty: 12.5 tonne
British Standard Class: B125
Material: Composite Cover/ PP Frame
This 450 x 450mm Solid Top B125 Composite Manhole Cover is designed for use in areas where only pedestrians and cyclists have access to. Manufactured from a lightweight composite material, this cover has a high UV resistance, ensuring it maintains a high level of aesthetics, an anti-slip and anti-fatigue top pattern matrix, providing impressive skid resistance and high wearability, and a low vibration rate, ensuring the supporting area and structures are unaffected by the trafficking of the cover.
Product Features at a Glance:
- B125 loading duty.
- Withstands a 12.5 tonne test load.
- Lightweight - 30/40 lighter than materials used for the same application.
- Lockable frame - three screw locking for increased general security of the cover.
- Anti-slip - uniquely designed anti-skid top pattern matrix.
- Anti-fatigue - extensively designed for areas with high pedestrian footfall.
- Low vibration rate - unique composition of material allows for minimal to no vibrations.
- High UV resistance - unique composition provides a high UV resistance value.
- Easy fit - designed and manufactured for ease of installation and maintenance.
Eccles Manhole Covers
Established in 1955, Eccles has grown to be a leading global supplier of ductile iron access covers, gully gratings, composite covers and innovative drainage systems. They have the UK’s largest range of BSI Kitemarked products, and with an ongoing commitment to quality, consistency and safety their products are compliant with the new UK Conformity Assessed (CE) Mark.
Their extensive range of composite manhole covers and frames are available for A15, B125, & C250 loading applications, offering a lightweight alternative to traditional materials that boast a number of unique design and manufacturing features providing a high level of safety and durability standards.
Features & Benefits:
- Weight Loading - Eccles’ products cover weight capacities of up to 1.5 tonne, 3.5 tonne, and 12.5 tonne, making them suitable for a wide range of applications from pedestrian and cycle-ways to carriageways, hard shoulders and parking areas.
- Lightweight - the weight of each cover is much lower than standard ductile iron or steel equivalent. This means they can be lifted by one person, which conforms to new industry working standards.
- Multi-Uses - The products are compatible with all existing chambers so they can be used for both replacement projects and new builds.
- Time Saving - on maintaining stocks on-site.
- Ease of Transport - more covers can be transported per vehicle at reduced cost.
- Increased Safety - cover usability allows for a safer working environment.
Please Note: All images shown are used for illustration purposes only and may differ from the actual product supplied.
- 4 - 5 working days
- Product Type:
- Composite Covers
- Install Type:
- Solid Top Cover
- Nominal Size: