Product Type: Gully Cover Slab
Model Type: U-Shaped
Internal Diameter: 450mm
External Dimensions: 650x585mm
Frame Depth: 100mm
Unit Weight: 50kg
Available Pack Sizes: 10’s & 20’s only
This 450mm U-Shaped Concrete Gully Cover Slab is designed as a seating slab for a Gully Grate and to be used on top of a 450mm diameter Gully Pot. Manufactured with handling recesses for lifting brackets, it is quick to lay and sits flush to the kerb for enhanced stability, eliminating brickwork vertical joint ‘weakspots’.
Product Features at a Glance:
- Quick to lay and easier to install than brickwork
- Designed as seating for a Gully Grate
- Used on top of a 450mm dia Gully Pot
- Sit flush to the kerb for enhanced stability
- Single piece 100mm thick unit
- Eliminates brickwork vertical joint ‘weak spots’
- Replaces the need for engineering bricks on-site
Customer Notice: Gully cover slabs are supplied in the following pack sizes and cannot be split: 450mm Square 100mm thick = 8’s & 16's, U-shaped 100mm = 10’s & 20's. All 65mm slabs come in packs of 20's.
Gully Pots, also known as Concrete Gullies, are the first entry point for road water runoff into public sewers and are extensively used to trap solid materials that could otherwise cause problems, in the form of sediment deposition, in downstream drainage structures or receiving waters.
Gully Cover Slabs are used to seat Gully Grates onto Gully Pots and can be stacked to adjust the grate to its required level.
Key Features of CPM Concrete Products:
- Quality - Precast concrete drainage products are manufactured in accordance with the relevant BS EN 1916/7, BS EN 5911 and CE marked where applicable. Goods are certified by Quality Assessment under the Kitemark Scheme and ISO 9001:2015.
- Sustainability - Concrete pipeline systems are one of the most sustainable options available, they are manufactured from responsibly sourced materials, and can be made using recycled aggregates and cement replacements.
- Proven Strength - They have a proven life of over 120 years, in normal groundwater conditions, are not weakened by fire or moisture and do not lose their shape. They are resistant to DC4 and impacts such as jetting, so blockages can be cleared easily.
- Installed Cost Savings - Precast concrete pipes are rigid structural elements that do not always require a full granular surround, saving time in bedding and compaction. Excavated material can be reused and imported granular material can be reduced to a minimum.
- Durability - Due to the inherent strength and durability of the Marshalls CPM precast concrete products, they are highly abrasion and corrosion resistant and don't lose strength over time.
- Design Flexibility - Precast concrete drainage products can be used for a number of purposes, including sewerage and sustainable urban drainage systems (SuDS) applications such as stormwater attenuation and storage.
- Water Tightness - Concrete pipes and manholes are designed to be watertight and are tested to pressure levels equivalent to a 5 metre head of water.
- Fire Resistant - Concrete is naturally fire resistant.
Please Note: All dimensions and weights are approximate. Customers should ensure that lifting equipment has sufficient capacity to allow for variations. All images shown are used for illustration purposes only and may differ from the actual product supplied.
- Up to 10 working days
- Product Type:
- Gully Cover Slab
- Marshalls CPM
- Nominal Size: