Product Type: Manhole Cover & Frame
Installation Type: Solid Top Cover
Brand: Clark Drain
Clear Opening: 450mm Diameter
Overall Size: 550mm Diameter
Overall Depth: 50mm
Load Rating: 3.5 Tonne (35kN)
Application: Domestic Driveway
This 450mm Diameter Solid Top Manhole Cover is designed to fit all major manufacturer’s 450mm PPIC shallow inspection chambers*. It is manufactured from polypropylene with a unique slip-resistant surface tread pattern and can withstand a loading of 3.5 tonnes, making it suitable for use in domestic driveway applications.
Product Features at a Glance:
- Quick & easy to install.
- Domestic driveway loading duty.
- Dual locking (lid locks to frame + frame locks to chamber).
- Load tested to 35kN held for 30.
- Square frame with unique circular lid for ease of access and installation.
- Extended frame for leveling to surrounding surfaces.
- Slip-resistant surface tread pattern.
- Ideal for tarmac, grass or gravel areas.
- Manufactured from fully recycled material.
- Polypropylene Grade AP9.
Clark Drain Polypropylene Manhole Covers
Established in 1963, Clark Drain have become technical experts and leaders in the design, manufacture, and distribution of access solutions and drainage products for the construction industry. They work with merchants, civil engineers, contractors, and architects to provide products with a focus on quality, cost effectiveness, and commitment to service excellence.
Their extensive range of polypropylene manhole covers are made from 100% recycled polypropylene and designed to fit all major shallow inspection chambers with a 300/450mm clear opening.
Features & Benefits:
- Developed with safety in mind.
- Slip resistant surface designs.
- Restricted access where Building Regulations apply.
- Dual locking capabilities.
Please Note: All images shown are used for illustration purposes only and may differ from the actual product supplied.
*depending on exact size.
- Within 3 Working Days
- Product Type:
- PPIC Cover
- Install Type:
- Solid Top Cover
- 3.5 Tonne
- Nominal Size: