Product Type: Manhole Cover & Frame
Installation Type: Solid Top Cover
Brand: Clark Drain
Clear Opening: 450mm x 450mm
Overall Frame Size: 513mm x 513mm
Frame Depth: 30mm
Load Rating: 5 tonne (GPW*)
Material: Pressed Galvanised Steel Cover
This 450x450mm Solid Top Manhole Cover is manufactured from pressed galvanised steel, with a polypropylene frame, and designed to withstand a Gross Plated Weight loading of up to 5 tonnes. It is suitable for use in light to medium duty applications in non-frequently trafficked areas, such as domestic driveways.
Product Features at a Glance:
- Load rating of 5 tonnes.
- Fitted with integral lifting handles.
- PP frame manufacturing grade AP9.
- Mild Steel to BS EN 1449:1991/EN 10025:2004.
- Galvanising to BS EN 1461:2009.
- Load tested to 12.5kN held for 30 seconds.
Clark Drain Steel Manhole Covers
Established in 1963, Clark Drain have become technical experts and leaders in the design, manufacture, and distribution of access solutions and drainage products for the construction industry. They work with merchants, civil engineers, contractors, and architects to provide products with a focus on quality, cost effectiveness, and commitment to service excellence.
Their extensive range of steel manhole covers, galvanised to BS 1461, are designed and manufactured in the UK, under ISO 9001:2015 quality management systems, for pedestrian use up to heavy duty loadings of 44 tonnes GPW.
Features & Benefits:
- Sealed/locked designs.
- Solid top in pressed steel and chequer plate.
- Recessed tops to allow infill using pavior blocks or concrete.
- Designs for internal drainage with shallow trays ideal for screed/tiles and other floor coverings.
- Internal designs for high water table areas water tight (to 1m head of pressure).
Please Note: All images shown are used for illustration purposes only and may differ from the actual product supplied.
*Gross Plated Weight
- Within 3 Working Days
- Product Type:
- Galv Steel Cover
- Install Type:
- Solid Top Cover
- FACTA AA
- Nominal Size: