Capacity: 4600 litres (1012 Gallons)
Max inhabitants: 17 people
Overall diameter:2084 mm
Overall height: 2984/3484 mm
Weight when empty: 125kg (approx.)
Manhole opening: 600 x 600mm
Standard inlet invert: 1000/1500mm
Standard outlet invert: 1050/1550mm*
Septic tanks are a traditional answer for domestic sewage disposal when it isn’t possible to connect to a mains sewer system. Klargester’s Alpha Septic Tanks are manufactured from composite GRP, making them light, chemically resistant and watertight.
Key Features of Klargester Alpha Septic Tanks:
- Manufactured from composite GRP
- Light, watertight and chemically resistant
- Robust, weatherproof for guaranteed durability
- Impact resistant
- Performance tested to EN 12566 (Part 1)
- CE marked to comply with Construction Products Regulations (July 2013)
- Come complete with an A15/pedestrian cover and frame.
This 4,600 litre Klargester Alpha Septic Tank is formed from a single chamber into which the sewage from a domestic property or small business premise is collected and retained. Over time, the solids are digested anaerobically, breaking them down into sludge, and the surplus effluent liquid leaves the tank via the outlet. To disperse the resultant liquid you will require a suitable drainage field system. Take a look at our article on How to size a septic drainage field for more information on this.
Typical applications for Klargester Alpha Septic Tanks include:
- Single/Multiple Homes
- Caravan & Camping Sites
- Golf Course Toilet/Washroom Facilities
- Mobile Homes/Static Caravans
- Temporary Work Offices
- Offices/Light Industrial Premises
- Temporary Dwellings & Welfare Facilities
When planning your installation, make sure that these systems are installed at least 7 metres away from any sort of dwelling and that they are at least 10 metres away from any watercourse.
Important Manufacturers Notice:
Basic septic tanks only retain solids and discharge effluent of low quality. The installation will not contaminate any ditch, stream or other watercourse. However, many authorities in the UK prohibit their use. In all instances a sewage treatment system should be considered as a first option. Septic tanks may be installed, subject to consent, in applications where:
- Soil is of suitable porosity.
- Installation complies with Building Regulations (Approved Document H).
- The installation will not contaminate any ditch, stream or other watercourse
Please note: max inhabitants is indicative usage of 150 litres/per person/per day. All images are used for illustration purposes only and may differ from the actual product supplied.
*available in different inverts on request
- 5 - 7 working days
- 13-24 Persons
- Install Type:
- Product Type:
- Septic Tank
Delivery to remote areas and offshore locations including Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands & Isles, Isle of Man and Channel Islands may incur additional delivery charges. Contact JDP before checkout, or complete your order online and our team will be in touch to discuss delivery.
If you add additional products to your order delivery charges may apply.