Nominal ID: 51.0mm (minimum)
Nominal OD: 63.0mm
Coil Size (Diameter x Height): 1200mm x 300mm
Coil Weight: 14.5kg
50m 50/63mm (ID/OD) black ducting coil used for underground electricity cables and manufactured from polyethylene. Class 3 twinwall ducting with a smooth internal bore and a corrugated external profile making it suitable for cable management systems.
For use in all civils, utility and telecommunications sectors.
Features & Benefits
- Lightweight and flexible, can be transported easily.
- Marked "ELECTRIC CABLE DUCT - MADE IN THE UK".
- Strong and durable thanks to the corrugated profile.
- Internal smooth bore prevents the cables from snagging.
- 450kN compression performance at ambient operating temperatures.
Comes with a factory installed draw string and corresponding duct coupler.
This product is Class 3 and BS EN 61386 compliant but not ENATS 12-24 approved.
For compliance with Highways Specification and BBA approval, use black ducting lengths not coils.
- Within 3 Working Days