50m 50/63mm (ID/OD) black ducting coil used for underground electricity cables and manufactured from polyethylene. Class 3 twinwall ducting with a smooth internal bore and a corrugated external profile making it suitable for all cable management systems where ENATS 12-24 specifications is required.
For use in all civils, utility and telecommunications sectors.
Features & Benefits
- Lightweight and flexible, can be transported easily.
- Marked "ELECTRIC CABLE DUCT - MADE IN THE UK".
- Strong and durable thanks to the corrugated profile.
- Internal smooth bore prevents the cables from snagging.
- 450kN compression performance at ambient operating temperatures.
Comes with a factory installed draw string and corresponding duct coupler.
Complies with BS EN 61386 or ENATS 12-24 Class 3.
Nominal ID: 51.0mm (minimum)
Nominal OD: 63.0mm
Coil Size (Diameter x Height): 1200mm x 300mm
Coil Weight: 14.5kg
- Within 3 Working Days