Product Type: Concrete Pipe
Nominal Diameter: 525mm
Effective Length: 2500mm
Socket Diameter: 760mm
Barrel Diameter: 670mm
Angular Defection: 1.40 degrees
Joint Type: Integral Seal
Approx Weight: 900kg
This 525mm diameter concrete pipe is designed to be part of a flexible joint system. Also known as a Spigot and Socket pipe, it comes in 2500mm lengths and uses an integral seal for jointing to other pipes.
It is manufactured and CE marked in accordance with the European Standard BS EN 1916 Class 120 and British Standard Kitemarked to BS 5911 for use in both foul and surface water applications and is ideal for surface storm water and foul water systems.
Product Features at a Glance:
- Spigot & Socket design
- Integral Seal jointing
- Increased cost savings
- Quicker installation
- Lower environmental impact
- Manufactured to BS EN 1916 Class 120
- Kitemarked to BS 5911
Customer Advice: The use of CPM lubricant is strongly recommended with the CPM integral jointed pipe system. Non-compliance may result in installation problems for which neither JDP nor CPM can accept responsibility.
Sewers for Adoption (7th Edition) states that, when a manhole is installed along a pipeline, allowances must be made for any differential settlement between the manhole and pipeline. This can be achieved with a flexible jointing system. This pipe can be connected to a manhole with short lengths of either Spigot/Socket Butt Pipes and/or Rocker pipes which adds some flex into a drainage system and thereby allows for settlement of the ground at different rates.
Marshalls CPM precast concrete pipes have a design life of 120 years, ensuring that lifetime costs are kept to a minimum. All precast concrete pipes are manufactured to class 4 (DC4) sulphate resistance in accordance with the recommendations of BRE Special Digest.
Key Features of CPM Concrete Products:
- Quality - Precast concrete drainage products are manufactured in accordance with the relevant BS EN 1916/7, BS EN 5911 and CE marked where applicable. Goods are certified by Quality Assessment under the Kitemark Scheme and ISO 9001:2015.
- Sustainability - Concrete pipeline systems are one of the most sustainable options available, they are manufactured from responsibly sourced materials, and can be made using recycled aggregates and cement replacements.
- Proven Strength - They have a proven life of over 120 years, in normal groundwater conditions, are not weakened by fire or moisture and do not lose their shape. They are resistant to DC4 and impacts such as jetting, so blockages can be cleared easily.
- Installed Cost Savings - Precast concrete pipes are rigid structural elements that do not always require a full granular surround, saving time in bedding and compaction. Excavated material can be reused and imported granular material can be reduced to a minimum.
- Durability - Due to the inherent strength and durability of the Marshalls CPM precast concrete products, they are highly abrasion and corrosion resistant and don't lose strength over time.
- Design Flexibility - Precast concrete drainage products can be used for a number of purposes, including sewerage and sustainable urban drainage systems (SuDS) applications such as stormwater attenuation and storage.
- Water Tightness - Concrete pipes and manholes are designed to be watertight and are tested to pressure levels equivalent to a 5 metre head of water.
- Fire Resistant - Concrete is naturally fire resistant.
Please Note: All dimensions and weights are approximate as concrete product dimensions can have slight variations due to their manufacturing process. Customers should ensure that lifting equipment has sufficient capacity to allow for variations. All images shown are used for illustration purposes only and may differ from the actual product supplied.
- Up to 10 working days
- Product Type:
- Concrete Pipe
- Marshalls CPM
- Nominal Size: