Product Type: Rubber Plumbing Adaptor
Model Type: Adaptor Coupling
External Diameter A: 53-63mm
External Diameter B: 40-50mm
Material: EPDM Rubber (sleeve)
Stainless Steel (bands)
Standards: BS EN 16397: Parts 1 and 2
Approx. Weight: 0.2kg
This Mission adaptor coupling is especially designed for small diameter plumbing applications. It is ideal for emergency repairs as it is quick and easy to install and requires no special tools.
Used to connect pipes in most low/non-pressure plumbing systems, this adaptor coupling is used to join pipes of different outside diameters or materials.
Product Features at a Glance:
- Made from EPDM rubber
- Quick and easy to install
- Stainless steel clamps ensure a tight seal
- Suitable for use in most low/non-pressure systems
- Ideal for emergency repairs
Manufacturer’s Notice: The necessary compression of the rubber sleeve can only be guaranteed by a proper positioning of the stainless steel components.
Mission Flexible Drainage Fittings
Mission Rubber (UK) Ltd is part of the worldwide Mission Rubber group of companies who, over 50 years ago, invented the flexible rubber coupling for the sewerage, drainage and plumbing industries. Since then Mission has grown to become the world´s No 1 manufacturer of rubber flexible couplings with manufacturing plants in both America and Europe, and distributors worldwide.
Flexible rubber drainage fittings offer a perfect solution to joining pipes of various materials in drainage, sewerage and plumbing installations. They consist of a rubber body with stainless bands that enable them to compress down uniformly, onto different sizes and types of pipe, to form a reliable, airtight and watertight seal. It is a robust design that is aided, in some couplers, by a centre shear band which provides resistance against heavy earth loads and shear forces, helping to ensure pipe alignment with joint flexibility.
Flexible rubber fittings are ideal for joining plastic drainage pipes to other drainage materials such as clay, concrete, twinwall, stainless steel, cast iron and pitch fibre.
Key Features of Mission Fittings:
- Unique “Lock In Place” Rubber Profile
- Made from EPDM rubber
- Ensures clamps and shear band are properly positioned
- Remain firmly in place during transit, stocking or installation on site
- Internal stepped sealing lines achieve a better sealing effect
- Additional EPDM sealing material can be compressed through sealing lines - giving special advantage for sewer pipes with rough surfaces e.g. concrete pipes
- TOX - TECHNOLOGY Clinching Process
- No spot welding of clamps to the shear band- heat created during the welding process burns the stainless steel
- Eliminates negative aspects associated with spot welding
- Bond meets or exceeds all relevant tensile strength and shear requirements
- Incorporated in the shear bands on all Mission couplings
Please Note: All images shown are used for illustration purposes only and may differ from the actual product supplied.
- 1 - 3 working days
- Product Type:
- Drainage fitting
- Install Type: