Application Type: Farming & Agriculture
Product Type: Standard-Fill Water Trough
Capacity: 53 Ltr/12 Gal
Suitable For: Cow|Horse|Sheep
This 53L (12 Gal) water trough is manufactured from tough, impact resistant and UV protected polyethylene which is designed with smooth edges for animal safety. The single reservoir and low profile means it is particularly suited for calves and sheep. It can be positioned in a pasture or in tight spaces within a shed or stable. The trough is fitted with a 1/2" high pressure float valve (10L/min) protected within a compartment.
Product Features at a Glance:
- Fitted with 1/2" high pressure brass float valve capable of 10L/min (½ inch connection).
- Valve protected within a plastic compartment to prevent tampering by animals and subsequent damage.
- Provide your livestock with fresh, clean and easily accessible drinking water.
- Low profile makes it ideal for calves.
- Can be positioned in tight spaces in pasture or shed/stable.
JFC Standard-Fill Water Troughs
JFC are an international business renowned for manufacturing innovative, high-quality plastic products. Since their formation is 1987, their innovative agricultural products have assisted farmers in working more efficiently saving them time and money. They work closely with farmers to ensure the quality of their products, which are extensively tested on local and international farms before launch.
Their range of polyethene troughs are tough, impact resistant, designed to withstand heavy use, and available in a variety of shapes and sizes that are easy to transport, install and service.
Features & benefits
- Fitted with a standard float valve (up to 35 Ltr/min at 3 bar pressure).
- Thick walls for greater strength and durability.
- Crack resistant in extreme weather.
Please Note: All images shown are used for illustration purposes only and may differ from the actual product supplied.
- Within 3 Working Days
- Product Type:
- Water Trough
- Install Type: