Inhabitants: Up to 6 people
Width: 1650mm (+/- 100mm)
Depth to inlet invert level: 550mm
Fall between inlet & outlet: 75mm
Pipe & Fittings: 110mm
BOD5: 11.5 mg/l
NH4: 8.4 mg/l
SS: 19.2 mg/l
Marsh Ensign sewage treatment plants are considered one of the most efficient, reliable and economical solutions to off-mains waste water processing.
Tanks consist of three chambers; the first a primary settlement chamber where anaerobic digestion produces clarified water which filters to a second aeration chamber where, supported by diffused air and bio-media, bacteria treats the effluent. The third chamber is a settlement chamber where effluent is discharged into the drainage field or local watercourse.
- Tested to BS EN 12566:3 and CE-marked
- Three chamber system correctly sized for separation and retention of solids improves final effluent quality
- Low energy compressors ensure minimal running, maintenance and servicing costs
- High specification bio-media (310m3 per m2) and membrane diffusers ensure even circulation to eliminate 'dead spots'
- Integral lifting eyes for improved on-site handling
- Unique ‘keying-in’ lip to assist anchoring into granular or concrete surround
- Simple maintenance with easy desludging
- 5 - 7 working days
- 5-12 Persons
- Install Type:
- Product Type:
- Sewage Treatment Plant
Delivery to remote areas and offshore locations including Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands & Isles, Isle of Man and Channel Islands may incur additional delivery charges. Contact JDP before checkout, or complete your order online and our team will be in touch to discuss delivery.
If you add additional products to your order delivery charges may apply.