Inhabitants: Up to 6 people
Width: 1650mm (+/- 100mm)
Depth to inlet invert level: 550mm
Fall between inlet & outlet: 75mm
Pipe & Fittings: 110mm
BOD5: 11.5 mg/l
NH4: 8.4 mg/l
SS: 19.2 mg/l
Marsh Ensign sewage treatment plants are considered one of the most efficient, reliable and economical solutions to off-mains waste water processing.
Tanks consist of three chambers; the first a primary settlement chamber where anaerobic digestion produces clarified water which filters to a second aeration chamber where, supported by diffused air and bio-media, bacteria treats the effluent. The third chamber is a settlement chamber where effluent is discharged into the drainage field or local watercourse.
- Tested to BS EN 12566:3 and CE-marked
- Three chamber system correctly sized for separation and retention of solids improves final effluent quality
- Low energy compressors ensure minimal running, maintenance and servicing costs
- High specification bio-media (310m3 per m2) and membrane diffusers ensure even circulation to eliminate 'dead spots'
- Integral lifting eyes for improved on-site handling
- Unique ‘keying-in’ lip to assist anchoring into granular or concrete surround
- Simple maintenance with easy desludging
- 6 Person