Material: Ductile Iron
Type: Solid Top/Single Seal
Clear Opening: 600mm x 600mm
Overall Frame Size: 690mm x 690mm
Frame Depth: 40mm
Load Duty: 125kN
British Standard Class: B125
This WREKiN Safe-Seal B125 Manhole Cover is designed to combine high strength with light weight and include additional features such as a single seal labyrinth and safety enhancements. Manufactured from Ductile Iron, a unique form of iron which is treated before the casting process, it is an exceptionally strong and durable cover with high impact resistance.
Ideally suited for use in areas where only occasional vehicular access is likely, including:
- Car Parks
- Pedestrian Areas
Access covers can be safety critical and, in certain circumstances, failure or misuse could lead to injury or loss of life. With this in mind WREKiN have designed this cover to incorporate features that help eliminate failure mechanisms, minimise safety issues and optimise the installed life cost. As well as optimising frame stiffness and rib positioning and design WREKiN have developed additional unique features and benefits:
- Slide out cover designed for ease of removal
- Manufactured from strong and highly durable ductile iron
- Intended for use in a Group 2 Class B125 environment
- Fully compliant with BS EN 124:2015 and Kitemarked by BSI
- Single seal labyrinth design helps prevent odour escapes and water ingress
- Patented safety keyway prevents accidental disengagement whilst lifting - also compatible with standard D400 lifting keys.
Please Note: All images shown are used for illustration purposes only and may differ from the actual product supplied.
- 5-7 working days