Product Type: Mains Supply Pipe
Application Type: Potable Water
Size (OD): 630mm
Nominal Bore: 553.1mm
Wall Thickness: 38.5mm
Pipe Length: 6 mtrs or 12 mtrs
Material: High DensityPolyethylene (HDPE)
Material Strength: PE100
Minimum Required Strength (MRS): 10.0MPa (Megapascal)
Standard Dimension Ratio: SDR17
Pressure Nominal: PN16
Water Pressure Resistance: 16 bar
Standards: EN 12201
Approx. Weight (p/mtr): 70.27kg
This 630mm Potable Water Blue mains pipe is manufactured with a black core, high density PE100 and a co-extruded dark blue PE100 skin. Ideal for use in below ground potable systems up to 16 bar maximum operating pressure.
Important Note: Use 630mm pipe inserts and compression couplings & fittings to create a mains water supply network underground. Use black HDPE for above ground water distribution instead of blue MDPE.
Product Features at a Glance:
- 16 bar maximum operating pressure
- SDR17 rated (thinner wall thickness than SDR11)
- Tough Blue PE100 HDPE material
- Compatible with a range of 630mm push-fit fittings from JDP
- Available in 6m & 12m lengths (sticks)
Manufacturer’s Notice:Straight PE sticks are available in PE100 (HDPE) and PE80 (MDPE) which can be joined either by electrofusion, butt fusion, compression or push-fit fittings.
Polyethylene is a highly flexible, robust and sustainable material for use in our clean water networks. These pipes can withstand high pressure applications and are therefore suitable for a variety of industries.
Peak Pipe Systems Polyethylene
Peak Pipe Systems are one of the UK's largest manufacturers and suppliers of high quality polyethylene pipe and utility pipe; tested, accredited and approved against key industry standards.
All of their standard products are produced using high grade virgin PE100 & PE80 polymer, both high-density and medium-density polyethylene grades with exceptional pressure ratings and durability.
Key Features of Polyethylene Pipe:
- High flexibility and lightweight
- Low friction and high flow rate
- Resistance to corrosion
- Can be installed quickly and consistently in cold and warm weather.
- Suitable for various installation methods
- Cost saving in transportation and installation
- Specifically design to least a targeted 100 years in operation
- Material properties outperform metallic alternatives and minimise costly maintenance and rehabilitation processes.
Polyethylene has the ability to expand and contract with continuous fluctuating operating system pressures, this continual flexibility whilst maintaining structural strength means the network remains leak free and suitable for continual use in a variety of ground conditions.
Please Note: All images shown are used for illustration purposes only and may differ from the actual product supplied.
- 5-7 working days
- Product Type:
- Blue PE100
- Install Type:
- Potable water
- Nominal Size:
- Pressure Rating: