A 750mm x 600mm precast concrete section suitable for domestic house inspection chambers. Also used to quickly build a chamber to access utility valves, hydrants or other pipework.
To calculate external dimensions, add the wall thickness to the clear opening size.
Features and Benefits
- Traditionally used in favour of brick built chambers.
- This chamber is non-man entry and steps are not required.
- Manufactured to BS EN 1917:2002 / BS 5911-4:2002.
- Concrete sections to take dug out material or concrete backfill.
- For depths in excess of 1.5m the use of a concrete surround is recommended.
Access Size: 750 x 600mm
Wall thickness: 60mm
Effective depth: 150mm, 225mm & 300mm
Weight: 67kg (150mm), 100kg (225mm), 134kg (300mm)
Concrete product dimensions have slight variations due to their manufacturing process.
225mm & 300mm concrete chamber sections are often non-stocked products and are delivered direct from the manufacturer.
- Within 3 working days