Tank Type: Shallow Dig/Low Profile
Capacity: 7,500 litres (approx. 1650 gallons)
Inner Ø dome shaft: 650mm
Tank Weight: 360kg
Dome Shaft Weight: 9kg (pedestrian loading)/55kg (vehicle loading)
Warranty: 15 Years
This 7,500 litre Platin House Indirect Rainwater Harvesting system from GRAF is designed to be a reliable domestic solution that utilises the effects of gravity to reduce energy costs. The system is quick and easy to install with a submersible pump that supplies harvested rainwater to a header tank where it is then gravity fed to the toilets and washing machine.
Product Features at a Glance:
- Quick and easy to install
- On Demand Rainwater Supply - submersible pump supplies harvested to toilets, washing machine & external tap.
- Header Tank System - header tank controls the supply of harvested rainwater and backup mains water.
- Dual Valve System - prioritises rainwater supply over mains water to save on mains water consumption.
- Mains Water Back-up - switch-over point is at a lower level in the header tank when rainwater is not available from the underground Platin tank.
- Guaranteed Water Supply - mains water backup supply is not reliant on power or pump pressure and can therefore guarantees supply of water at all times.
Customer Notice: The processed water may be used to water the garden, flush toilets, wash clothes and as conventional cleaning water. It is Not suitable for consumption or personal hygiene
GRAF Platin Household Rainwater harvesting packages feature the Minimax-Pro (self-cleaning) filter that requires minimum maintenance and produces an over 95% water yield. With this filter package, the tank and filter overflows are connected to the sewer system.
For more information about rainwater harvesting, and advice on how to choose a system and tank size, take a look at our supporting articles here.
The complete system includes:
1 x Platin Flat Tank
1 x Mini telescopic dome shaft with PP cover (pedestrian loading)
or Cast iron telescopic dome shaft with childproof cover (vehicle loading up to 3.5 ton)
1 x House filter package consisting of:
- Minimax-Pro internal filter (self-cleaning)
- Calmed inlet
- Overflow siphon (with integrated rodent guard)
- Spannfix quick assembly pipe connection sleeve
1 x House Indirect pump package consisting of:
- Header tank
- INOX submersible pump
- Internal Hose connection box
- Floating suction set with fine filter and hose
- Black and green pipe 25m
Key Features of Platin Tanks:
- Easy to Install – the shallow dig low profile design allows the tank to be installed without slope angles and therefore requires a very small pit.
- Large Tank Dome - makes access for maintenance and cleaning work much easier.
- Integrated filter technology - housed directly below the tank cover in the generously sized tank dome. It has low maintenance requirements, high water yield and can be removed without any tools if the tank needs to be inspected.
- Versatile Tank Cover - can be telescoped and tilted in a continuously variable manner and is the only part of the tank system that is visible. It also features a child-proof lock and an internal water connection box.
- Suitable for Vehicle Loading - when combined with a cast iron telescopic dome shaft, meaning the Platin tank can then be installed under your driveway.
- Groundwater-Stable - the design of the Platin flat tank guarantees high stability and can therefore be installed in groundwater up to the tank shoulder.
- Secure Investment – comes with a 15-year manufacturer’s warranty
Please Note: All dimensions are approximate (the manufacturer reserve a tolerance of +/- 3%) and the useful volume of the tanks may be up to 10% lower than the tank capacity, according to the connecting option. All images shown are used for illustration purposes only and may differ from the actual product supplied.
Disclaimer: Pre-condition for warranty benefits are proper handling, assembly and installation according to the mounting guidelines. The warranty may become invalid if any of these conditions are breached.
- 10-14 working days
- Install Type:
- Below Ground
- Product Type:
- Shallow Dig
- 6000 - 10,000 litres
- Water Supply: