Inhabitants: Up to 8 people
Depth to inlet invert level: 500/1000/1500mm
Depth to outlet invert level: 600/1100/1600mm
Fall between inlet & outlet: 100mm
Pipe & Fittings: 110mm
BOD5: 20 mg/l
NH4: 0.4 mg/l
SS: 27 mg/l
Klargester BioFicient sewage treatment plants are specially designed for shallow dig applications, with its low profile cover and adjustable extension neck saving on-site installation time and cost. It also offers low running costs, high performance and low maintenance.
The BioFicient 2 model is manufactured from glass reinforced plastic (GRP) and is suitable for properties and applications of up to 8 inhabitants, and comes with a 900mm cover suitable for trafficked areas (structural advice needed depending on expected load - contact JDP for further details).
- Minimal visual impact
- Gravity or pumped discharge options available
- High performance compressor
- Low energy use at 189.8 kWh/year
- One of the best ammonium reduction (0.4mg/l)
- Can be installed in trafficked areas (structural advice required)
- Easy installation
- Shallow dig structure saves installation time and cost
- Adjustable extension neck for deeper installations available upon request
- Control panel included
- BS EN 12566-2 certified
- CE marked
- 5-7 working days
- 5-12 Persons
- Install Type:
- Brand ST:
- Product Type ST:
- Sewage Treatment Plant
Delivery to remote areas and offshore locations including Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands & Isles, Isle of Man and Channel Islands may incur additional delivery charges. Contact JDP before checkout, or complete your order online and our team will be in touch to discuss delivery.
If you add additional products to your order delivery charges may apply.