90mm black PE100 HPPE pipe (high performance polyethylene) in a 50 metre coil bundle.
- 10 bar maximum operating pressure
- SDR 17-rated
- 8.2mm (min) / 9.2mm (max) wall thickness
- 71.6mm (min) / 74.2mm (max) internal diameter
- 90.6mm maximum outside diameter
This highly versatile product is suitable for almost any non-potable water application, as well as above ground potable water distribution networks. Check with your local water authority before using for potable drinking water as blue MDPE may be required.
Also suitable for hydroelectricity schemes, geothermal pipework, irrigation, aquaculture, marine outfalls and many other projects.
- Flexible, lightweight and easy to install
- Corrosion free material for longer life
- Tough black PE100 HPPE material
- Joined using electrofusion or butt-fusion methods
- Suitable for open-cut and no-dig installation methods and for use in pipeline rehabilitation projects
BSI approved (Kitemarked) to BS EN 12201-2:2011 + A1:2013. Approved under regulation 31 of the Water Supply (Water Quality) Regulations 2000 above ground water distribution only.
50m: 2930mm dia x 320mm (77.5kg)
Pipe dimensions based on the PE water pipe specification BS EN 12201:2 provided for guidance only.