Inhabitants: Up to 6 people
Max daily flow: 1200 litres (1.2m3)
Outside Diameter: 1900mm (1.9m)
Depth: 2200mm (2.2m)
Depth to inlet invert level: 1000mm (605mm on pumped tank)
Fall between inlet & outlet: 100mm
Blower Rating (Watts): 60
Pipe & Fittings: 110mm
BOD5: 20 mg/l
NH4: 20 mg/l
SS: 30 mg/l
The Clearwater E-Range uses a three-step process to treat sewage and consists of no mechanical components, leading to less maintenance with only a recommended annual desludging. This Clearwater E6 sewage treatment plant comes with a lockable (and barely visible) cover suitable for gardens and landscaped areas.
A sewage treatment plant does what it says on the tin; it treats sewage to make the discharge cleaner than the effluent that comes out of a septic tank. This means it can be discharged straight into a local watercourse or soakaway (subject to site conditions).
Product Features at a Glance:
- Superior performance rating.
- Subject to consent and site conditions, the plant can discharge directly to a watercourse.
- No mechanical or electrical components within the plant – low running and maintenance costs.
- Low level visibility with a lockable child-proof pedestrian duty cover – safe for children and pets.
- Controlled ventilation – minimises risk of odour nuisance.
- Package options to all requirements and needs.
- Easy to install and maintain with annual desludging.
- Integral pumped discharge option available (IPS model)
- Fully CE-marked
Choose between Gravity discharge or Pumped discharge types. The IPS (integral pump system) models of the E-Range allows treated water to be pumped to the soakaway area or watercourse, where they may be some distance away from the outlet pipe (where the treatment plant releases treated water).
Please Note: All images shown are used for illustration purposes only and may differ from the actual product supplied.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How does the Clearwater E6 work?
A: The Clearwater E6 sewage treatment plant uses the well-proven aerobic biological process. Three distinct process stages take place within the single tank:
- First, coarse solids are filtered and retained for gradual breakdown.
Then the resulting liquid is continuously distributed over a plastic suspended filter by an integral lift, powered by a remotely sited blower.
- Finally, the solids are allowed to settle and, under normal domestic conditions, treated water of 20mg/l BOD, 30mg/l S.S., 20mg/l Ammonia can be achieved.
- 5-12 Persons
- Install Type:
- Product Type:
- Sewage Treatment Plant
Free Delivery Restrictions
Delivery to remote areas and offshore locations including Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands & Isles, Isle of Man and Channel Islands may incur additional delivery charges. Contact JDP before checkout, or complete your order online and our team will be in touch to discuss delivery.
If you add additional products to your order delivery charges may apply.