Inhabitants: Up to 6 people
Max daily flow: 1200 litres (1.2m3)
Outside Diameter: 1900mm (1.9m)
Depth: 2200mm (2.2m)
Depth to inlet invert level: 1000mm (605mm on pumped tank)
Fall between inlet & outlet: 100mm
Blower Rating (Watts): 60
Pipe & Fittings: 110mm
BOD5: 20 mg/l
NH4: 20 mg/l
SS: 30 mg/l
The Clearwater E-Range uses a three-step process to treat sewage and consists of no mechanical components, leading to less maintenance with only a recommended annual desludging.
Comes with a lockable (and barely visible) cover suitable for gardens and landscaped areas.
Choose between Gravity discharge or Pumped discharge types. The IPS (integral pump system) models of the E-Range allows treated water to be pumped to the soakaway area or watercourse, where they may be some distance away from the outlet pipe (where the treatment plant releases treated water).
A sewage treatment plant does what it says on the tin; it treats sewage to make the discharge cleaner than the effluent that comes out of a septic tank. This means it can be discharged straight into a local watercourse or soakaway (subject to site conditions). With the new legislations being put in place for septic tank discharge in 2020, choosing a sewage treatment plant is a positive forethought to future legalities.
- Subject to consent and site conditions, the plant can discharge directly to a watercourse
- No mechanical or electrical components within the plant - low running and maintenance costs
- CE certified to EN 12566-3
- Low level visibility with a lockable child-proof pedestrian duty cover - safe for children and pets
- Controlled ventilation - minimises risk of odour nuisance.
- Easy to install and maintain with annual desludging
- 6 Person