Product Type: Universal Joint Lubricant
For Use With: Clay Pipes & Fittings
Tub Size: 1kg & 2.5kg
This Universal Joint Lubricant from Naylor is designed to aid the jointing of clay pipes and fittings. It is a vegetable-based lubricant that is suitable for all types of push fit and gravity pipe systems.
Average Number of Joints per 1kg Tub:
- DN 100mm = 100 joints
- DN 150mm = 50 joints
- DN 225mm = 30 joints
- DN 300mm = 24 joints
Customer Advice: Plain ended clay pipes and fittings require Clay Pipe Couplings for jointing unless otherwise stated.
The Naylor Densleeve range offers a full system of plain-end, vitrified clay pipes and fittings, with flexible sleeve couplings. It was developed for building drainage and associated sewerage systems and all products are manufactured to comply with the stringent requirements of BS EN295.
Densleeve clay pipes are manufactured in accordance with the requirements of BS EN295-1 and produced in standard lengths that are convenient for handling/laying. This allows for flexible joints to be made at sufficiently frequent intervals to enable a pipeline to withstand settlement or other ground movement after installation.
When installed in general accordance with the Naylor Sitework Instructions, the Naylor Densleeve system meets the latest technical requirements of the Building Regulations, BS8005 and BS8301.
Key Features of the Naylor Densleeve System:
- Aggressive Environments - The standard Densleeve pipes, polypropylene couplings and elastomeric sealing rings are resistant to attack from substances which are commonly encountered in sewers.
- Clayware - standard lengths of pipe allow for flexible joints at sufficiently frequent intervals to enable the pipeline to withstand settlement or other ground movement after installation.
- Sleeve Couplings - Manufactured in high impact polypropylene with elastomeric seals providing watertight, flexible mechanical joint assemblies, complying with BS EN295-1: System G.
- Standard Coupling Seals - manufactured from elastomers conforming to the performance requirements of BS EN681-1. (Nitrile seals available for use in contaminated ground).
- Joint Performance - joint assemblies meet all the requirements of BS EN295-1. They accept angular deflection and shear resistance without leakage, when tested under an internal or external water pressure of 50kPa (5 metres head).
- Structural Performance - Densleeve pipes can usually be laid directly on a hand trimmed natural trench bottom with selected, excavated materials (Class D Bedding) used as backfill.
- Crushing Strengths - Naylor has standardised the strength of their pipes to meet the requirements of BS EN295-1 and simplify selection.
- Full Range - A full system is offered from DN100 to DN300 with an extensive range of fittings, including bends, junctions, tapers and access items, particularly suitable for building drainage applications.
- Water Jetting - The Densleeve system, when installed in general accordance with the Naylor Sitework Instructions Booklet, is guaranteed for the lifetime of the system against penetration of the pipe wall caused by high pressure water jetting when operated within the following maximum parameters.
- Pressure - 7500psi (510 bar)
- Flow rate - 20gals/min (1.5ltrs/sec)
- Time - Static for 5 minutes
Manufacturer's Notice: The pipe and fittings specifications detailed are standard at the time of publication but may vary due to changes in manufacturing facilities.
Please Note: All images shown are used for illustration purposes only and may differ from the actual product supplied.
- 5 - 7 working days
- Product Type:
- Clay fitting