Application Type: Domestic/Commercial Channel Drain
Product Type: Channel
Brand: BG-FILCOTEN city
Nominal Width: 100mm
Material: HPC (High Performance Concrete)
Load Rating: up to Class D400
This FILCOTEN city mini Channel Drain is designed to form the base of a lightweight channel system made entirely of FILCOTEN HPC, incl. edge and grating bearing, for protection against longitudinal movement and fiX-locking. Load bearing up to class D400, this channel drain is ideal for carriageways of roads (including pedestrian zones), road verges, car parks and similar fortified thoroughfares.
Product Features at a Glance:
- Drainage channel made entirely of FILCOTEN HPC.
- Environmentally friendly, stable and lightweight.
- Quick and easy installation.
- Combine with COMBee design grating for a completely corrosion-free system.
- Integrated anchoring pockets.
This channel drain is compatible with the following grating options:
- FILCOTEN city ductile iron bar grating NW 100, 500/122/20, MW 28/9, cl. D 400 kN
BG-FILCOTEN Channel Drain Systems
BG-FILCOTEN channel drain systems demonstrate impressively how you can have maximum stability without sacrificing low weight. This is because FILCOTEN HPC makes possible an innovative lightweight construction that affords numerous advantages such as easy handling and resource saving transport. They are also extremely durable thanks to tremendous stability and robustness, which conserves resources, ultimately benefiting your budget.
FILCOTEN HPC (High Performance Concrete) is a material, that unites outstanding technical properties with ecological sustainability. The optimized high-density structure of HPC makes it possible to construct highly stable lightweight drainage channels.
Features & benefits
- Lightweight construction.
- Quick and easy to install.
- Maximum robustness.
- High pressure resistance - exceeding the requirements per EN 1433 for concrete channels.
- Resistant to extreme temperatures and UV light.
- Non-combustible building material – Class A1.
- Ideal expansion coefficient, identical to that of the surrounding concrete.
- Smooth channel surface for high drainage performance and optimal self-cleaning effect.
- Sustainable production - manufactured using 100% green electricity.
Please Note: All images shown are used for illustration purposes only and may differ from the actual product supplied.
- Within 3 Working Days
- Product Type:
- FILCOTEN city
- Install Type: