This foliage guard from GRAF is an ideal solution for areas with heavy leaf fall. Designed for installation on a downpipe, above the connection to the water butt/tank, the foliage guard reliably separates leaves and coarse dirt out of the side of the housing without obstructing the flow of rainwater.
Product Features at a Glance:
- Reliably traps leaves and large contaminants, preventing the downpipe from getting blocked
- Ideal in areas with a lot of leaves e.g. as pre-filter
- Self-cleaning and low-maintenance
- Convenient removal of screen area without having to dismantle the filter for cleaning or before frost period
- Can be easily switched from summer to winter use
- Downpipe sizes 7-10 cm
- Max. roof area 80 m²
GRAF offers premium quality rainwater harvesting products. Their range of water butts are designed for a long life, made from special materials that ensure a long-lasting attractive appearance. The tank material is also 100 % recyclable and is therefore good for the environment. GRAF rainwater tanks are supplied together with suitable assembly accessories.
Mains water is an expensive commodity, and using it to water the garden can be very costly. Rainwater harvesting however, is the perfect solution to this as it allows you to collect rainwater via your guttering system, filter it and then store it ready for use as required. Using this stored rainwater to water the garden costs nothing and therefore can instantly securing savings on your water bill. GRAF offers a range of stylish water butts for above ground rainwater storage which are both kind on your purse and extremely pleasing to the eye.
Aside from the cost savings, when it comes to plants, there is no better water than rainwater. It’s clean, soft, and freely falls from the sky on a regular basis. It’s much better than tap water and groundwater, which are cold and often hard. Rainwater tanks are therefore becoming an increasingly common feature in gardens. A special filter, which filters the precious resources and prevents the tank from overflowing, makes the ideal connection to the downpipe.
Key Features of GRAF Water Butts:
- 100 % RECYCLABLE - The tank material is 100% recyclable. We attach great importance to durable product design, right from the product development stage. Manufacture is carried out using state-of-the-art production facilities, which ensures that the environmental impact is minimised in the long run.
- CHILD-PROOF - With their closed tank shapes or integrated covers, Graf decorative tanks are childproof.
- INCLUDES MOUNTING ACCESSORIES - Each tank is supplied together with suitable assembly accessories. These may include an inlet seal, a plant mat for plantable tanks, and wind protection for tanks installed against walls.
- WEATHER-RESISTANT - A rainwater tank is exposed to weather conditions and extreme temperature fluctuations. Materials adapted to these conditions ensure a long-lasting attractive appearance.
- THREADED CONNECTION - A standard 19 mm (¾") thread connection makes a tap easy to install without drilling. Using a tap or the GRAF Universal Hose Kit, water extraction couldn't be easier.
Please Note: All dimensions are approximate (the manufacturer reserve a tolerance of +/- 3%). All images shown are used for illustration purposes only and may differ from the actual product supplied.
- 10-14 working days
- Product Type:
- Water Butt Fittings