Product Type: Repair Clamp
Model Type: Ductile Iron Repair Clamp
Clamping Range: 92mm-103mm, 115mm-125mm & 166mm-181mm
Weight: 6.5kg, 7.1kg & 9.5kg
Body material: Ductile Iron
This range of PLASSON repair clamps are designed to repair water mains pipes where corrosion or mechanical damage has caused leakage. These simple but effective wrap-around clamps are suitable for use with a variety of pipe types and sizes. The clamps materials are selected to give maximum service life and are designed for ease of use. All materials meet the requirements of WRAS and DWI Reg 31 for use on potable water systems.
Manufacturers Advice: Plasson Fittings and Valves are designed for cold water applications to 20 Degrees C, for other applications, please contact us for specific guidance. The fittings and valves will withstand sub-zero temperatures.
- PN16 pressure rating.
- Made from ductile iron with epoxy coating and stainless bridging plates.
- Two part body separates so it can be used without cutting the pipe.
- Excellent tolerance range.
- Extremely strong and durable.
- Cost effective.
- Captive bolts with heads retained in recesses.
- Only one tool required for tightening.
- Waffle type seal ensuring optimum seal.
- Innovative design reduces the size of the excavation required.
- Clamp Body - Ductile Iron GJS 400-15 UNI EN 1563
- Clamp Coating - PPA 571 ES Blue 536
- Bridging Plates - Stainless Steel AISI 304 18.8
- Waffle Seal - EPDM APE 55N Shore 53 + or -5 WRAS approved material
- Bolts - High Tensile Steel, Galvanised M12 and M16
Available Sizes: (Please ensure to select the correct option before purchase)
- 92mm – 103mm
- 115mm – 125mm
- 166mm – 181mm
Please Note: All images shown are used for illustration purposes only and may differ from the actual product supplied.
- Within 3 Working Days
- Product Type:
- Repair clamps
- Install Type:
- Ductile iron clamp