Product Type: Valve
Model Type: DZR Brass Stop Tap
Threaded Outlet Diameter: 1/2" FI/2” MI
Additional Compression Fittings: 50mm or 63mm
Weight: 2.05kg – 2.85kg
This PLASSON stop tap is designed to create a water isolation point along a pipeline. Made from dezincification resistant brass giving it exceptional resistance to corrosion. The stop tap is manufactured with both Female (1 1/2" internal) and Male (2" external) BSP threads as standard, but can also be supplied with either 50mm or 63mm compression fittings.
Manufacturers Advice: Plasson Fittings and Valves are designed for cold water applications up to 20 Degrees C and will withstand sub-zero temperatures. It is strongly recommended that BSP threads are assembled with PTFE tape to ensure a leak free joint.
- Above and below ground primary stop valve.
- Gate valve operation.
- Heavy duty stainless steel spindle.
- ‘O’ ring sealed spindle for reliability.
- Highly corrosion resistant for long service life.
- MI 2” and FI 11/2” threads on each end.
- Low headloss due to gate valve pattern design.
- Resilient coating on gate to provide positive seal.
Available Sizes: (Please ensure to select the correct option before purchase)
- 1 1/2"FI/2” MI (brass tap only with 1 1/2"internal FI thread and 2” external MI thread connections)
- plus two 50mm mechanical compression connectors (optional)
- plus two 63mm mechanical compression connectors (optional)
Please Note: All images shown are used for illustration purposes only and may differ from the actual product supplied.
- Within 3 Working Days
- Product Type:
- Taps & valves
- Install Type: