Product Type: MDPE Elbow
Model Type: Electrofusion 45 degree Elbow
Nominal Diameter Mains: 32mm - 180mm
Material: PE100 polyethylene
Water Pressure Rating: PN16
Gas Pressure Rating: PE100 SDR11
Weight: 0.09kg – 6.15kg
This electrofusion elbow fitting is designed to join two lengths of MDPE pipe while creating a 45 degree bend in the pipe line. Electrofusion is a highly effective means of joining MDPE pipework, using built in electric heating elements in the fitting to create a strong, reliably secure joint when fussed to the pipe.
Important Notice: This fitting is for joining two pipes of equal diameter only.
- Made from PE100 polyethylene
- Creates a strong and reliable seal
- PN16 rated
- Suited to SD7 to SDR 17 pipes
- Available in sizes from 90mm – 180mm
- WRAS approved
- Conforms to ISO 4427, ISO 8085, EN 1555, EN 12201, AS/NZS 4129, AFNOR NF 136
All fittings are BS EN 12201 and BS EN 1555 approved and are fitted with 4.0mm pins. PLASSON electrofusion fittings can be used with PLASSON’s computerised SmartFuse System control box, Fusamatic control boxes, barcode reading and by manual control boxes.
Available Sizes: (Please ensure to select the correct option before purchase)
- 32mm (for connecting 32mm x 32mm MDPE pipe with a 45dg bend)
- 50mm (for connecting 50mm x 50mm MDPE pipe with a 45dg bend)
- 63mm (for connecting 63mm x 63mm MDPE pipe with a 45dg bend)
- 90mm (for connecting 90mm x 90mm MDPE pipe with a 45dg bend)
- 110mm (for connecting 110mm x 110mm MDPE pipe with a 45dg bend)
- 125mm (for connecting 125mm x 125mm MDPE pipe with a 45dg bend)
- 160mm (for connecting 160mm x 160mm MDPE pipe with a 45dg bend)
- 180mm (for connecting 180mm x 180mm MDPE pipe with a 45dg bend)
Customer Advice: Plasson EF fittings are produced from PE materials approved for use with potable water and gas. For other media please contact us for further information.
Please Note: All images shown are used for illustration purposes only and may differ from the actual product supplied.
- Within 3 Working Days
- Product Type:
- Install Type: